Japonesque Color Radiance Primer uploaded by Krista C.Japonesque Color Radiance Primer uploaded by Rosa b.Japonesque Color Radiance Primer uploaded by Alexssa H.

BY JAPONESQUE

Radiance Primer - Inspired by backstage make-up techniques, Radiance Primer is the ultimate remedy for a complexion that radiates beauty and light. It's weightless and silky texture glides onto the skin and offers a pearlescent optical imperfection blurring effect. Skin fatigue is swept away. Radiance and luminosity are restored. Reflective pigments attract and diffuse light and add a hyper-real youthful beauty to the skin.(0.84 fl. oz.) - Radiance Primer see more...

• I have dry skin and like "radiant" primers, is this glowy...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin? Pores? Does it mattify? Is it...1 Answers
  • How is this primer?? Does it leave the face looking matte...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i have really oily skin, and my makeup use to never stay on all day ( i recently started wearing makeup ) but when i got this primer i loved it my makeup lasted all day long!" in 3 reviews
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Typically I don't use primers nor to be honest do I fully grasp their purpose for day to day use. To me, honestly, it just seems like more money spent on something that isn't really necessary. With that being said, the one use I do see for it is when one is going to wear a full face of heavy/glamorous makeup for hours on end. I received a sample of this and used it for that exact intention and found it to be pretty beneficial for creating a smooth base to apply everything on top of. I still would never apply the silicones etc. it contains as a regular part of my regime though.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this face primer. It goes on smooth and diminishes the look of my pores. I have oily, acne prone skin and it works great for me. I do set it with a bit of pressed powder before I apply my foundation though. I find that helps with keeping me not looking like an oil slick.
Renee K.
Ford City
I bought this simply because it was half off during an Ulta sale. The texture reminded me a lot of the smashbox photo finish primer, but this packaging is a lot better in my opinion because it is heavy and has a pump. I didn’t see a difference in my makeup at all.
Krista C.
Greenville, NC
While it’s not my favorite primer, it’s a close second. I received this as a sample and will probably buy it when I run out. It’s not too tacky, but smooths out my pores really well. I’ve already recommended this to a few of my friends. I have dry skin and it’s not as moisturizing as I want, but it’s still a great product.
Marquasha W.
stockbridge
This primer was not a good match for me. I believe this primer would be better for someone who has drier skin. What is good about this product is that is blurs out imperfections within the skin to give the face a smooth finish.
chitwan d.
hicksville, ny
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. It's not a brand I would normally try. It has a matte finish and a strange consistency (in my opinion). It is very lightweight however I don't know how well it helps to keep makeup on longer. I wouldn't purchase this, I prefer other primers over this like smashbox or too faced.
Deanna B.
Silk-like texture, smooth application, and overall the best primer out there! It seems like I just about tried every primer I could get my hands on and so happy that my search ended when I go this one. Don't think I'll ever use another primer again! LOVE!
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
This primer feels great on the skin and helps make up go on smoothly but I’m not sure about how much it actually does in helping make up stay on my face. I also feel like for the price you can get primers that give you more product and might work better.
Angela M.
Hanford
The only primer I just & continue to use for the rest of my life! Definitely love how if feels and helps protect my skin! Not too oily but not too dry it’s just right !
Ventix H.
I ADORE this primer, I've used it every day. It is soft as silk and applies so smoothly - All you need is a tiny bit to make your makeup glide on. It's matte and has no shine and does a really nice job at not only making my foundation easier to apply but also smoothed out some of my pores. There's no scent and it's a thick almost gel-like consistency.
I can't describe to you how soft my face feels after I use this. Totally worth it.
Ashley S.
West Chester, OH
I have dry skin and like "radiant" primers, is this glowy or does it have sparkles in it?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Pores? Does it mattify? Is it worth the buy?
Trinity G.
How is this primer?? Does it leave the face looking matte,oily?? How long does foundation last when using this primer?