BY JAPONESQUE

Pro Performance Lipstick - Color-drenched long lasting lipstick. Pigment-saturated lipstick to dress lips with intense couture color. Both light and rich, this moisturizing formula glides on to deliver stay-true color and a full-bodied finish. Exceptional comfort and a deep velvety texture. Fashion-forward hues for voluptuous lips that inspire desire. Bold color and intense creaminess create plumped, volumized lips that scream sexy.(0.138 oz.) - Pro Performance Lipstick see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lipstick is simply amazing! So smooth and creamy when applying! I was very happy. I think it's a pretty great price for it. Packaging is super cute as well! Would buy different colors for sure! Highly recommend. " in 3 reviews
Melissa K.
Madison, NC
My review is for the color 06, which is a purple. I noticed the formula is very creamy so it keeps the lips from drying out which is a plus! There isn't really a smell to it. Just smells like a lipstick or like a shea butter. The color comes out brighter than what it looks like so I recommend a lip pencil to use with it. Overall it's a good lipstick and I would defiantly check out what else they have :)
Elisabeth B.
Kingsville, TX
Got this in my Boxycharm this month and I am loving it. I want to order like a million shades. It goes on really smooth and lasts for about 2-4 hours on me. That's pretty good for a lipstick and not a liquid lip. I love how buttery it feels going on and it really leaves my lips feeling super hydrated and almost, dare I say it, refreshed, again for a lipstick. Good Job JAPONESQUE!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Jessica D.
I got this product in my Boxycharm and I'm very satisfied with the results. Easy to apply and long lasting. It's a bit pricey but I don't mind. Boxycharm is a great way to try out new products, I honestly had never heard of this brand until last month. It's very pretty, every time I where I get compliments.
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Shade 12 more...
This lipstick is very vibrant and moisturizing. It glides on easily the first time no second coat needed. I got it in my BOXYCHARM box a few months ago. It was my first time trying this brand and its very beautiful. I love it.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I won this in a giveaway by Japonesque. I was hoping for more, honestly but the formula is pretty sheer it's SUPER creamy though and feels great on the lip. But if you're going to do a bright color, that baby has to be opaque!
Racheal W.
Wow is this stuff gorgeous! Such pigmented shades!!! The formula is super creamy too!! It glides right on! It lasts as long as lipsticks normally do. So if you are going for a lipstick, I highly recommend!
Mary F.
I don't feel this is a $20 lipstick. It's not as smooth as my Too Faced. It's does have cute packaging. Not very hydrating. I don't mind reapplying since lippies in stick form tend to not last long. Not a repurchase for me.
Laura P.
These are beyond amazing lipsticks. I have a lot of them and I love every single color. These are some of the best lipsticks I have used. Great formula, beautiful packaging, and they last making your lips feel soft and wonderful.
Pamela W.
San Marcos, CA
I received shade 8 and it's a beautiful color. Didn't last through eating but it fades nicely without getting all over you. Feels comfortable and very hydrating
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this lipstick?
Racheal W.
Did you find that this lasts long?