Japonesque Color Lash Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Amanda C.Japonesque Color Lash Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Amanda C.

BY JAPONESQUE

Lash Lengthening Mascara - High definition lengthening mascara. Pro Performance defining mascara to stretch your lashes to incredible heights. Lush, elastic formulation dresses each and every lash with rich inky color, while innovative diamond shaped bristles provide optimal product load and separation for exceptional definition and length. Slim precision brush captures and coats every lash for the finest fanned-out effect. The unique geometric placement of bristles provides lengthening and radial dispersion of product and allows the lashes to flow through, giving excellent pay-off and promoting superior defining and lengthening characteristics.(0.3 oz.) - Lash Lengthening Mascara see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I picked this mascara with the points earned in my ipsy bag and its pretty great. Adds good length to my lashes and dont weigh them down at all. It has a nice rubber wand that help spread out the lashes so there's no spider lashes. Its builds great.
Prashasti A.
Philadelphia
I'd give this mascara a solid 4 because it does what it says. It really defines your lashes and elongates them. It doesn't really add volume to them. The wand is plastic with straight edges. I'll use this after a mascara to add volume because it gets rid of the clumps from the first coat. I do like it but I will not pay full price for it. I got it from Ulta for $10 and I feel like that's a solid price for this mascara. It's not worth the 20.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
I got this mascara using my ipsy points and I really like it.
It has a rubberized wand and I would say it does a good job lengthening my lashes.
It also works really well when I layer it with a volumizing mascara.
I would recommend this mascara.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This product is kinda expensive and it's not out of this world it does not give length and it does smudge under the eyes and it is not wowing at all and there are better options at the drugstore for mascara