BY JAPONESQUE

Luminous Foundation - Flawless liquid makeup. Exquisitely moist liquid foundation for the perfect balance of skin dewiness and flawless coverage. Exceptionally supple texture to layer, blend and customize your coverage. Creamy and comfortable to wear, skin looks radiant and perfectly balanced.(0.84 oz.)Click here to find your perfect shade. - Luminous Foundation see more...

Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this Foundation more than I expected the first time I used it. I’d say it’s a medium to full coverage.
Kimi F.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Shade 4 more...
Love the undertone of this.. it's hard to find a neutral/warmer undertone for lighter skin
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This foundation is great on my skin!!!! It blends in amazingly with my skin!!
Ann 💄.
Dubai , Dubai
Review for: Shade 8 more...
This foundation has not been enough credit in the market. It is not only illuminating but has medium to full coverage. It's light flowy liquid texture makes it easy to apply with either a beauty blender or a foundation brush. I highly recommend this product as it photographs well too.
Janessa O.
How is this foundation?
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I have combination skin - very oily and very dry, whenever I swatch this it seems beautiful and full coverage. Would this be a good fit for my skin type?
Kiara G.
Danby, VT
I've never used foundation before, and I have very sensitive skin. Would this be good to use?
Hannah G.
Does this leave your skin looking oily?
Tammie R.
Isn't this more similar to a BB cream, or is it an actual foundation?