BY JAPONESQUE

Luminous Foundation - Flawless liquid makeup. Exquisitely moist liquid foundation for the perfect balance of skin dewiness and flawless coverage. Exceptionally supple texture to layer, blend and customize your coverage. Creamy and comfortable to wear, skin looks radiant and perfectly balanced.(0.84 oz.)Click here to find your perfect shade. - Luminous Foundation see more...

Shiela A.
Mays Landing, NJ
I bought this for Ultas 21 days deals. It was on sale for $19. Truly a great deal. This foundation blends so well. Great for that dewy look without looking or feeling greasy.
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
This is a decent medium coverage foundation. My main complaint is that it leaves my skin feeling very oily. There are much better foundations for the price.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Shade 2 more...
I think I was talked into this at Ulta. This left my face looking dry and kind of yellow. I have more neutral/ pink undertones so this didn’t work well.
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
This is the best foundation I have ever used. I just tried this for the first time, and it is amazing. It last all day, without having to reapply.
Gina G.
My all time favorite foundation. It gives full coverage and a matte finish that doesn't make you feel oily. It stays looking fresh and smooth!
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
I absolutely love this foundation. It gos on flawless. Isnt splotchy and it is light weight. It stays put also and doesnt oxify either
Stephanie F.
Humble, TX
It’s a great, light, high-coverage foundation that lasts forever. You don’t need much to cover your face either, so it’s a great buy.
Ana C.
Review for: Shade 10 more...
I am not for sure it was 10, but around there, I like this foundation because it applies very smoothly and it's a medium coverage
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Velvet Touch Primer more...
I tried a sample of this that came in the mail with my ULTA online order and I am head over heels in love. New holy grail primer.
Julie M.
Creamy texture, great coverage. I have dry skin and it was great, didn't cling to dry spots and wasn't patchy
Janessa O.
How is this foundation?
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I have combination skin - very oily and very dry, whenever I swatch this it seems beautiful and full coverage. Would this be a good fit for my skin type?
Kiara G.
Danby, VT
I've never used foundation before, and I have very sensitive skin. Would this be good to use?
Hannah G.
Does this leave your skin looking oily?
Tammie R.
Isn't this more similar to a BB cream, or is it an actual foundation?