BY JAPONESQUE

Luminous Foundation - Flawless liquid makeup. Exquisitely moist liquid foundation for the perfect balance of skin dewiness and flawless coverage. Exceptionally supple texture to layer, blend and customize your coverage. Creamy and comfortable to wear, skin looks radiant and perfectly balanced.(0.84 oz.)Click here to find your perfect shade. - Luminous Foundation see more...

Diana M.
San Jose, CA
I love the color range in this line I was able to find the perfect match for myself. This is my everyday foundation it is medium coverage but it can be build up also it comes with a pump which is always great. The packaging is also very nice it looks very pretty on my vanity although the pump and cap may get a bit messy. I do find it is not the best on my dry patches but nothing too bad.
Morgan C.
Tioga, WV
Review for: Velvet Touch Primer more...
Got a sample of this from Sephora. Loved it at first when I applied and my makeup blended smoothly over it. However, I went out in the 80 degree heat and my whole face melted downwards. All my foundation moved and slid down my face leaving a nice little foundation mustache. My powder bronzer and highlighter moved with it. My nose contour spread and moved. This primer did not stand up to the weather and allowed my makeup to move. I do not have this problem with my normal product no matter the temperature.
Morgan G.
It's very expensive for what it does. I like it, but I'm glad I got it when it was half price at ulta one day. It is very light coverage. It looks nice while it's on (if I'm having a good skin day) but starts to wear off after a few hours. That said, it's not terrible, it just doesn't live up to my expectations.
emmanuel t.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this foundation when I'm going for a no makeup, makeup look. Because its kight to medium coverage and it feels velvety on the skin. I set it with a loose pwder since it doesn't dry matte but overall this foundation is great ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Linsey S.
Nice foundation that applies smoothly. It's very hard to get a shade match though. They don't have an easily accessible shade chart, and the ONE I did find after extensive googling, wasn't much help. I wish I could wear this foundation more but the two shades I have are too dark.
Jessica T.
MESILLA PARK, NM
I found this half off at Ulta . I have dry skin and I love this foudation. I use full coverage and I loved I was able to find a perfect color match for my skin. And I like that it gives a matte finish! I am willing to spend the $36 on this foundation that is my new favorite!!
Gaby R.
#1 liquid foundation in my book. Japonesque has yet to fail me and this color matches beautiful and stays all day long without primer (all though their radiance velvet primer is the bomb). This foundation is also a great value, I can do full face/full coverage makeup everyday for months without running out. Love love love this brand.
Alex J.
Racine, WI
Gorgeous Dewey finish without being sticky. It's luminous so it will give a youthful glow without it actually being wet. It dries in a way that it mimicks your skin. Love this product and would recommend it to almost anyone.
Kaylee A.
Amazing full coverage and the price point is pretty average for a higher end foundation! I purchased at Ulta. It's a more dewy finish if you don't set it. I pair this with their finishing powder and I'm in love!
Kelli T.
National Park, NJ
I love how these bases seem to be more yellow than pink. I have such a hard time finding a product that matches my skin tone so closely. The brand is definitely underrated and this foundation is amazing quality. Its extremely cushiony and thin but still has a great amount of pigment.
Janessa O.
How is this foundation?
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I have combination skin - very oily and very dry, whenever I swatch this it seems beautiful and full coverage. Would this be a good fit for my skin type?
Kiara G.
Danby, VT
I've never used foundation before, and I have very sensitive skin. Would this be good to use?
Hannah G.
Does this leave your skin looking oily?
Tammie R.
Isn't this more similar to a BB cream, or is it an actual foundation?