BY JAPONESQUE

Luminous Foundation - Flawless liquid makeup. Exquisitely moist liquid foundation for the perfect balance of skin dewiness and flawless coverage. Exceptionally supple texture to layer, blend and customize your coverage. Creamy and comfortable to wear, skin looks radiant and perfectly balanced.(0.84 oz.)Click here to find your perfect shade. - Luminous Foundation see more...

Beth L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Shade 4 more...
Absolutely one of my all time favorite foundations. Shade Four is a gorgeous color for me. Is luminous just like the name suggests. A gorgeous light, yet buildable, coverage. Great for dry skin. Lasts around 4-6 hours. Love love love it
Bethany C.
Madison
When I used this foundation it was literally a life saver. I have not purchased it in a little over a year since I've been on a much tighter budget. (Considering the foundation is sold for roughly $35-40 at Ulta). But if I ever bring myself to wear higher end makeup again, I will DEFINITELY go back to Japonesque!! It is my go to
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I just bought this foundation! It is amazing and doesn't break me out. It blends so well and makes me look flawless. I love that it's light and keeps me from applying a heavy amount. The bottle is cute too. Cost me 36$ at ulta !
anna d.
linden
Review for: Shade 1 more...
This is one of the best products that I have ever used. I use this almost every day and it does not look cakey at all. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and lasts a very long time. It is also extremely lightweight.
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
This is a good medium coverage foundation. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not but decided to buy it and try it out. I was pleasantly surprised! It does gives you a slight appearance of a glow without being too much. It also doesn't make you look oily like some luminous foundations can do. It wears nicely all day long and blends easily.
Cassandra J.
FRANKLIN, WI
Review for: Shade 2 more...
I like this foundation. There’s nothing super special about it which is why I haven’t gone back to it. There was a sale which was why I picked it up. Medium coverage. Would buy again if there was a sale.
Breanna T.
I love this foundation and I love the glass bottle and the fact that it has a pump but I wish there were more shades to choose from. Specifically neutral because all the shades are yellow tone
Kelsey F.
Columbus, WI
This is by far my favorite foundation. O just discovered it not to long ago and I truly believe it will stick with me.. I am pretty fair and it is hard to find a match. But with this line it was soo easy.
Josephine K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Best liquid foundation thus far! I got this when it was on sale to try it out, and I do t regret my purchase ...honestly it's a bit heavy duty makeup so little bit lasts a long way....good for all skin types, specially oily because it gives a matte finish
hifhly recommend it
saylor b.
Jamestown , NC
I purchased this foundation with high hopes after seeing so many great reviews on it. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. I have dry skin so I'm always searching for a luminous/dewy foundation. I ordered this one from ulta and when I got it I just wasn't impressed. I don't find that the coverage is that great, it's more like a light coverage, not even medium... I also found that applying it with a brush was just a streaky mess and I couldn't build up the coverage to my liking. Overall, not impressed with this product. I have used better!
Janessa O.
How is this foundation?
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I have combination skin - very oily and very dry, whenever I swatch this it seems beautiful and full coverage. Would this be a good fit for my skin type?
Kiara G.
Danby, VT
I've never used foundation before, and I have very sensitive skin. Would this be good to use?
Hannah G.
Does this leave your skin looking oily?
Tammie R.
Isn't this more similar to a BB cream, or is it an actual foundation?

back