BY JAPONESQUE

Luminous Foundation - Flawless liquid makeup. Exquisitely moist liquid foundation for the perfect balance of skin dewiness and flawless coverage. Exceptionally supple texture to layer, blend and customize your coverage. Creamy and comfortable to wear, skin looks radiant and perfectly balanced.(0.84 oz.)Click here to find your perfect shade. - Luminous Foundation see more...

Danyell S.
This stuff is INCREDIBLE!!! My absolute FAVORITE foundation that I've ever owned. Well worth the $35. It goes on smooth and flawless and covers up my dark circles and red spots extremely well. And it's so lightweight!!
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Okay I have recently purchased this product after hearing about it for a while and i can honestly say that it one of the best foundations i have ever purchased. its not so heavy nor does it leave my skin oily. I have combination skin and usually if i dont buy the correct foundation i will start to either breakout or dry out in certain areas. so im so glad i actually purchased this
Desiree S.
San Antonio, TX
This was on sale at Ulta for $19 and when I swatched it, I couldn't believe the shade I swatched was my EXACT shade. This is definitely a dewy foundation. I put this over my becca primer and I was glowin' to the gods. It did separate a little around my nose but all foundations do that to my skin. It's just a nice finish with light to medium coverage. I would recommend.
Melissa R.
The finish of this foundation was perfect!!! It left my skin looking radiant/ dewy, a more youthful look. I was also able to find a perfect color with an olive undertone. It’s very light weight with a light coverage but is buildable. Sadly, it did make me break out, due to the amount of oil so I had to stop using it.
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Really nice liquid foundation makes a do we look on your skin so I like that and they actually have a pressed powder to that I didn't couldn't find on here to review but that winter so I get to sell Leavitt both
Allie O.
Great, lightweight coverage that matches and evens out skintones. It works well both with and without moisturizer and/or primer. I love that you don't have to use much at all either. While it is approximately $30, it lasts for 2-4 months depending on how much coverage you want.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I wanted to love this foundation established especially for the price and the cut packaging. It is really light coverage and even when set with powder it does not stay on long which makes me think it's not of good quality. I personally can't recommend.
Beth L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Shade 4 more...
Absolutely one of my all time favorite foundations. Shade Four is a gorgeous color for me. Is luminous just like the name suggests. A gorgeous light, yet buildable, coverage. Great for dry skin. Lasts around 4-6 hours. Love love love it
Bethany C.
Madison
When I used this foundation it was literally a life saver. I have not purchased it in a little over a year since I've been on a much tighter budget. (Considering the foundation is sold for roughly $35-40 at Ulta). But if I ever bring myself to wear higher end makeup again, I will DEFINITELY go back to Japonesque!! It is my go to
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I just bought this foundation! It is amazing and doesn't break me out. It blends so well and makes me look flawless. I love that it's light and keeps me from applying a heavy amount. The bottle is cute too. Cost me 36$ at ulta !
Janessa O.
How is this foundation?
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I have combination skin - very oily and very dry, whenever I swatch this it seems beautiful and full coverage. Would this be a good fit for my skin type?
Kiara G.
Danby, VT
I've never used foundation before, and I have very sensitive skin. Would this be good to use?
Hannah G.
Does this leave your skin looking oily?
Tammie R.
Isn't this more similar to a BB cream, or is it an actual foundation?