BY JAPONESQUE

Luminous Foundation - Flawless liquid makeup. Exquisitely moist liquid foundation for the perfect balance of skin dewiness and flawless coverage. Exceptionally supple texture to layer, blend and customize your coverage. Creamy and comfortable to wear, skin looks radiant and perfectly balanced.(0.84 oz.)Click here to find your perfect shade. - Luminous Foundation see more...

Sabrina |.
Review for: Shade 7 more...
This foundation is what I currently use. It is super light and liquidy and that’s what i love about it. When I apply it on my face, it doesn’t feel like I have a lot of makeup on. If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation, this product probably isn’t the one for you. I have to apply this foundation on a couple times on the spots its needed most in order to have a fully covered. If you’re looking for a foundation thats light and has medium coverage, this is the foundation for ya! Also, this foundation doesn’t have a matte look to it. It’s kind of dewy. But, you could pull off a matte look with this foundation if you bake bake bake! Overall, this foundation is pretty good yall!
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
At first I really enjoyed this foundation, but after a week or so I noticed it just wouldn’t settle well on my skin no matter what I did. The coverage is decent, shade range leaves something to be desired, but something in the formula just no longer works for me.
Breanna T.
I love this foundation and I love the glass bottle and the fact that it has a pump but I wish there were more shades to choose from. Specifically neutral because all the shades are yellow tone
Monique H.
Addison, TX
This foundation is so amazing. I needed a new foundation and an employee at ulta recommended this one and I seriously fell in love. It goes on so well and looks amazing
Rachel H.
Elk Grove , CA
I SWEAR by this foundation! It's a build-able full coverage formula that covers my acne scars beautifully. With 2 applications, I don't even need to use a separate concealer. This is a pleasantly lightweight foundation. It doesn't leave your face "wet looking" like some of the other luminous foundations. It's good for combination skin and comes in an array of colors. Swatching is super easy and accurate due to each shade listing the undertones. I also used NYX mineral powder to set my foundation.
Kashifa Q.
Review for: Shade 7 more...
Oh boy. This foundation is just horrible. I put it on and it disappears in like 2 hours. I tried to put a setting powder still didn't work. It made my skin look all dry. It clung onto dry patches as well. It didn't cover up any discoloration like other foundations do. I'm very displeased with this product. I would say that drugstore foundations are way better than this one. Would never recommend anyone to get this.
Deanne F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is really nice medium weight foundation you might want to give a try if you've been having trouble matching your skin tone. The 2nd to lightest one is literally my skin color which is harder to do than you'd think. They also have a broader range of yellow and neutral undertones that are natural, not orange-y or oxidizing. The longevity is nothing special though so for the price I took off a star. Only splurge if you love collecting different foundations. It's on part with Revlon Colorstay, just better shades, and a huge bottle with a nice pump.
Courtney L.
Review for: Shade 5 more...
This is a very pretty foundation for my normal to dry skin. It has a really pretty glow to it. However you absolutely have to apply this with a beauty blender!! With a brush it comes out so streaky. The blender does lessen the coverage a little to a light to medium, but it's much better than the streaks a brush would leave.
Danyell S.
This stuff is INCREDIBLE!!! My absolute FAVORITE foundation that I've ever owned. Well worth the $35. It goes on smooth and flawless and covers up my dark circles and red spots extremely well. And it's so lightweight!!
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Okay I have recently purchased this product after hearing about it for a while and i can honestly say that it one of the best foundations i have ever purchased. its not so heavy nor does it leave my skin oily. I have combination skin and usually if i dont buy the correct foundation i will start to either breakout or dry out in certain areas. so im so glad i actually purchased this
Janessa O.
How is this foundation?
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I have combination skin - very oily and very dry, whenever I swatch this it seems beautiful and full coverage. Would this be a good fit for my skin type?
Kiara G.
Danby, VT
I've never used foundation before, and I have very sensitive skin. Would this be good to use?
Leah D.
Does this leave your skin looking oily?
Tammie R.
Isn't this more similar to a BB cream, or is it an actual foundation?