BY JAPONESQUE

Velvet Touch Finishing Powder - Microfine setting powder. Ultra-fine pressed powder formulated with soft silk-like powders and micronized pigments to give a luminous soft matte finish. The unique formula blends perfectly with skin without caking or settling into fine lines, while blurring imperfections and gently veiling the skin in it's silky color. One universal translucent shade is suitable for most skin tones, and blends seamlessly into the skin to set your foundation, giving you a flawless velvet finish.(0.46 oz.) - Velvet Touch Finishing Powder see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?2 Answers
Anabel A.
Long Beach, CA
It work well on oily skin, it does a good job setting your makeup, makes my skin look even in color. Overall impressed!!
Katie V.
Mesa, AZ
I’ve probably had 5 or 6 of these. I love them and am beyond happy that i found something i love so much
Laura H.
Macon, GA
This is a great product! I use it like a highlighter and love it! I got it in an ipsy bag!
Cassie P.
St, NL
Review for: Shade 01 more...
I have received this product in my monthly Ipsy subscription! This finishing powder was honestly one of my favourite products I have received! It leaves your face with a velvet finish, takes away redness, and oil! I love it and will be purchasing more when I'm out! Would recommend to anyone needing help correcting redness in their finished masterpiece! Japonesque Color Finishing Powder #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Kelly D.
Vancouver
This powder was OK but I did find it a bit trying to my skin. But please note that I already do have pretty dry skin so if you have normal to combination skin it probably would work fine.
Elinor S.
Columbus, OH
This poder really works as its promise, it feels so light, not heavy at all, I use it o highlight under the eyes and gives me a sutil matte ilumination.
katie m.
Gilmer, TX
Is this product good for oily skin?
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?