BY JAPONESQUE

Velvet Touch Finishing Powder - Microfine setting powder. Ultra-fine pressed powder formulated with soft silk-like powders and micronized pigments to give a luminous soft matte finish. The unique formula blends perfectly with skin without caking or settling into fine lines, while blurring imperfections and gently veiling the skin in it's silky color. One universal translucent shade is suitable for most skin tones, and blends seamlessly into the skin to set your foundation, giving you a flawless velvet finish.(0.46 oz.) - Velvet Touch Finishing Powder see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ashley S.
Great finishing powder! It keeps your skin matte and has a nice finish. I saw in some reviews that there was a lot of shimmer in it. I have gone through many of these powders and never had an issue with any shimmer in my product. If there is any, it is so subtle that you can't tell.
Krystle D.
This powder is so finely-milled that the skin is left smooth and soft-looking, like a velvet filter. The powder doesn't leave a white cast on my skin, which usually happens with pressed translucent powders on my medium-deep skin. This product is just what I need when the summer turns my dry skin oily.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pixelated more...
I hated everything about this powder. It stuck to my dry patches horribly, and it's full of glitter. I looked like I had just attempted the full face highlighter challenge and I am just not about that life to look like that every day.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This is the perfect setting powder. It leaves everything looking mat. My product also never moves. What more can you ask for. I bought mine from ulta and it was I think 30 dollars which isn't to bad.
april s.
Lorton, VA
So, this isn't the best powder out there, but it definitely does the work. I don't know if this is just me but I feel a bit confiscated. It seems to work well on my skin type though so that is good. I wouldn't say 100% buy it but it isn't bad either. So if you're up for it then go ahead and get it!
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Review for: Shade 01 more...
Helps keep makeup on and makes your face feel like silk ! It dose however have a glitter of some type in it ! Which is not my cup of tea personally !
Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
I love this, it's a staple in my everyday makeup, somewhat expensive and pricey and always hard to find normally have to order it from website
Kiara P.
Katy, TX
Lo amo, es el mejor finishing powder que he usado. Es bien light y me ayuda bastante con la base Japonesque. No hay necesidad de otro polvo.
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
Gives a very nice sheen to the skin, there are little glitters in it. You could use it as a very natural highlight as well. Easy to apply.
Ida H.
The powder itself is alright and goes on very lightly but the shape of the compact is kind of bulky and difficult to open.
katie m.
Gilmer, TX
Is this product good for oily skin?
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?