BY JAPONESQUE

Velvet Touch Finishing Powder - Microfine setting powder. Ultra-fine pressed powder formulated with soft silk-like powders and micronized pigments to give a luminous soft matte finish. The unique formula blends perfectly with skin without caking or settling into fine lines, while blurring imperfections and gently veiling the skin in it's silky color. One universal translucent shade is suitable for most skin tones, and blends seamlessly into the skin to set your foundation, giving you a flawless velvet finish.(0.46 oz.) - Velvet Touch Finishing Powder see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?2 Answers
Jenna Z.
Oklahoma City
In love with the way this powder feels and looks. It makes my skin feel baby soft and sets very well, especially for under eye after concealer..I never get any creases or lines! It’s a little messy, but with the right brush it goes on like a dream. Will definitely continue to buy this product!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: Shade 01 more...
This works pretty good. It sets my makeup nicely and doesn’t fly everywhere the way loose powder does, but I still prefer loose because I feel like I can bake more easily. I’ll use this if I’m short on time and their loose powder to bake when I have time!
Natasha B.
This is my favorite powder. I adore it's finish and soft application. I have loved it since buying and a little does a big area. I have used the same one since last summer.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Pixelated more...
I REALLY disliked this product as a "finishing" powder. It is SUPER sparkly and draws attention to every imperfection. It would be better labeled as a highlighter.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I won this in a giveaway by Japonesque and while it could use a little work with color (I got what's supposed to be a universal shade but shows up white and chalky on me), it looks great swatched on others.
Lee-Martin S.
Decatur, AL
My HG finishing powder. Stumbled upon this gem one visit to ULTA. Love how it gives a bit of non glitter shimmer while setting my makeup all day. Does a wonderful job of keeping my makeup in place all day. Rarely have to touch up before the end of the day.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I got this product in an ipsy bag and didn't think I would like it because of the color, but then I realized I could use it as a highlighter. It has a very natural golden hue to it. I have it in the light yellow shade (not the official name).
Jillian V.
Review for: Pixelated more...
I love this powder. It works wonderfully for my under eyes. I use it to set them after using my concealer and there are no creases. Its nice and smooth. It is a little glittery but I can look past it because it is not overwhelming like some powders.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I really like this finishing powder. The color is great for my skin type. It doesn't leave your face looking pale and white. I think it sets the makeup very well. I did have to do a touch up throughout the day but this is still a very nice finishing powder
Gaby R.
I've been using this for a while and I'm faithful to this brand but to be honest there is a few flaws. There's glitter in the powder which can be nice but my ideal for baking and also the pressed powder is a little grainy but mainly because it's pressed. Otherwise it is adds a light overall glow and sets makeup well
katie m.
Gilmer, TX
Is this product good for oily skin?
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?

Amazon