BY JAPONESQUE

Velvet Touch Finishing Powder - Microfine setting powder. Ultra-fine pressed powder formulated with soft silk-like powders and micronized pigments to give a luminous soft matte finish. The unique formula blends perfectly with skin without caking or settling into fine lines, while blurring imperfections and gently veiling the skin in it's silky color. One universal translucent shade is suitable for most skin tones, and blends seamlessly into the skin to set your foundation, giving you a flawless velvet finish.(0.46 oz.) - Velvet Touch Finishing Powder see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?2 Answers
Lee-Martin S.
Alabama
Beauty Junkie Expert
My HG finishing powder. Stumbled upon this gem one visit to ULTA. Love how it gives a bit of non glitter shimmer while setting my makeup all day. Does a wonderful job of keeping my makeup in place all day. Rarely have to touch up before the end of the day.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won this in a giveaway by Japonesque and while it could use a little work with color (I got what's supposed to be a universal shade but shows up white and chalky on me), it looks great swatched on others.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in an ipsy bag and didn't think I would like it because of the color, but then I realized I could use it as a highlighter. It has a very natural golden hue to it. I have it in the light yellow shade (not the official name).
Jillian V.
Review for: Pixelated
I love this powder. It works wonderfully for my under eyes. I use it to set them after using my concealer and there are no creases. Its nice and smooth. It is a little glittery but I can look past it because it is not overwhelming like some powders.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I really like this finishing powder. The color is great for my skin type. It doesn't leave your face looking pale and white. I think it sets the makeup very well. I did have to do a touch up throughout the day but this is still a very nice finishing powder
Gaby R.
I've been using this for a while and I'm faithful to this brand but to be honest there is a few flaws. There's glitter in the powder which can be nice but my ideal for baking and also the pressed powder is a little grainy but mainly because it's pressed. Otherwise it is adds a light overall glow and sets makeup well
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing powder! It keeps your skin matte and has a nice finish. I saw in some reviews that there was a lot of shimmer in it. I have gone through many of these powders and never had an issue with any shimmer in my product. If there is any, it is so subtle that you can't tell.
Krystle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is so finely-milled that the skin is left smooth and soft-looking, like a velvet filter. The powder doesn't leave a white cast on my skin, which usually happens with pressed translucent powders on my medium-deep skin. This product is just what I need when the summer turns my dry skin oily.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pixelated
I hated everything about this powder. It stuck to my dry patches horribly, and it's full of glitter. I looked like I had just attempted the full face highlighter challenge and I am just not about that life to look like that every day.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This is the perfect setting powder. It leaves everything looking mat. My product also never moves. What more can you ask for. I bought mine from ulta and it was I think 30 dollars which isn't to bad.
katie m.
Gilmer, TX
Is this product good for oily skin?
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wondering how is this product as a highlighter?