JAPONESQUE Artisan Slant Tip Tweezers

by Japonesque

The JAPONESQUE® Artisan Slant Tip Tweezer in Pink is the professional choice for eliminating stray hairs and is precision crafted for perfect balance and alignment. The brushed stainless steel tool is finished with a deep, rich enamel coating for a great in-hand feel. Constructed with a hand-filed precision tip, this tweezer is designed for flawless extraction and expert hair removal. Use tweezer point for smaller and slanted side for general tweezing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JAPONESQUE Artisan Slant Tip Tweezers!
Tallia M.
Berthoud, CO
Great quality tweezers love the design and color! There was another pair with this one and I love having the options! Great quality for the cost and very budget friendly! I found mine at Target
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
All I can say is WOW. I’ve used a handful of tweezers in my life for my brows and I never thought that I could be so picky about tweezers until I got this one for free. Other tweezers are honestly horrible compared to this one. This tweezer can pull out hair that just sprouted and in any area possible
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
Gotta go with the slant! Less skin pinching. Does a great job. I use mine with a magnifying mirror. No improvement needed. I use once a week, if I need too. Sometimes if I don’t use good lighting, I miss a few blondes.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I own these tweezers in a leopard print and they work wonders! To be honest I would say they're better than the Tweezerman ones however don't get me wrong, those are great as well. Just these tweezers seem to really do the job without being too painful.
Casey G.
Emporium, PA
These were good for the first couple uses and then they just seemed to stop working completely. I lost my other set of tweezers and tried these again and they were way too difficult to use for something as simple as a pair of tweezers.
Cecilia G.
Palmdale, CA
Amazing. I love this brand, easy to clean and works good. Use these on my clients and gets the job done.
Pa X.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite tweezers are by Japonesque. It’s super easy to use. I have tried many, many different tweezers but this one takes the cake for me. I will always repurchase this product. I cannot live without it.
Aryn N.
oceanside, CA
I love the cheetah print tweezers and they slant so I can use them at any angle. It doesn't hurt when you're tweezing either and they can grab any size hair and I've had mine for over 3 years and it hasn't broke or I haven't had to sharpen it at all I rather like it and I love all Japanese products
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
Good quality tweezers! I’ve tried some cheaper drugstore versions that just don’t compare!
Candice Z.
Converse, TX
I just got these the other day as my favorite ones became too dull to use and so far I really like these.

Looking for your answer?