Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask

Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask

Our Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask liberates your face of everyday impurities in the most relaxing way it knows how. Ahhh Japan. The lotus trees, the zen gardens, the blissful feeling of tranquillity in the air. Is there anything more peaceful than a soul-soothing getaway to this ancient island? Probably not, but this green tea face mask comes pretty close. Enriched with matcha green tea from Japan, dandelion extract and Community Fair Trade aloe vera from Mexico, this matcha face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
sue S.
Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask uploaded by sue S.
I have The Body Shop Nicaraguan Coffee Intense Awakening Mask. I couldn't find it on Influenster to review. Anyway I have given this 4 stars as the smell is super strong but it does do an excellent job. My skin felt so refreshed and cleansed after using.
Penny M.
Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask uploaded by Penny M.
Today is day 1 of my 6 days off work. I'm not sure how they will cope without my S̶t̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶s̶ stunning wit.Anyway. Back onto my review of the facemask of the day.Its another body shop one but not coffee, this time is matcha tea. Is gently exfoliating. And has in turn made my face feel very hot AND very cold. Hopefully not an allergic reaction. I'm not really an allergiccy person though so I doubt it. It smells fresh and clean. Much nicer than the coffee one althouh that did make my face feel incredibly soft when I removed it. On Monday I got my second covid jag. And I'm pleased to report my arm is still attached and no raging headache this time! So if your offered it then just take it. Your not that precious about your body when your ramming b class drugs and burger Kings into it Susan. BTW.... I'm case you missed it. I've got 6 days off. 6.

Looking for your answer?