Japan Kracie Happy kitchen Decoration cake KIT DIY candy popin cookin uploaded by Arianna C.Japan Kracie Happy kitchen Decoration cake KIT DIY candy popin cookin uploaded by Arianna C.

BY HAPPY KITCHEN

Helen J.
Portland
This kit was very fun to make but the cake is very hard. It tasted all right though. I love the concept of these kits they are so fun and adorable. They are also a little time consuming too but that is alright. Since who doesn't have time to make some candy?
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
My kids love candy they love it . Who doesn't.... Would love to promote this I'm a YouTuber I'd love to review this on my channel i love promoting products on my page. It's a fun way to let others see what's really out there. Candy is awesome it's even more glammazing when you make it yourself.We recently ordered a simalure one that was cake and ice cream off Amazon not this one in particular though still waiting on it to come. Still would love trying this one
Angela M.
Buffalo, NY
This candy is super cute! I got the popin cookin cake box, it's super fun to make, easy to follow by just looking up a tutorial or instructions on youtube, and it tastes okay, not very sweet surprisingly and it tastes kind of soggy, but that might just be a mistake on my part. I've tried a few other kits as well, and overall they don't taste very great but it's still a fun activity, probably even more so if you make them with kids!
Arianna C.
The candy is an acquired taste as its a very sweet fruity taste, But the process is fun and makes it fun. The instructions are in Japanese,but there are pictures to help you,but me and my friend used a video on Youtube to make sure we knew what we were doing. It was really fun to make. i prefer the sushi set than this
lismar H.
Anchorage, AK
they are very funny I would be very happy if I had, and seen videos where they use this produc and only seen photos and never have them
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
ive always wanted to do a youtube video on Japanese candy but i never had the money to actually but the candy off a website
Kirstie B.
Southaven, MS
Popin' Cookin' DIY kits are my favorite! They're so much fun to make and it's just a plus that you can eat it!
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA
These are fun to make and the best thing about this is that you can eat it after you get don't making it !
Josie K.
Taylorsville, KY
I love these. It's so much fun to do all the steps and then be able to eat them afterwards!
Itzel G.
I love Asian products especially japonese and I would like to try this product because I also like kawais things and I would like to have this kind of product because I love Asian very much and I love  Japonese i love This very much i need This for quiero probarlos
Karen R.
Brasil
Não acho esse aqui no Brasil, tem como mandar para mim poder experimentar?