BY JAO

Dry skin stops here. Thanks to an oat-based active complex, this moisturizer creates a hydrocolloid film on your skin, locking in moisture and improving elasticity. It also stimulates the skin's barrier protein synthesis to diminish rough patches and wrinkles. Finally, plum oil, olive oil, squalane, and shea butter deliver deep hydration-all in a night's work. see more...

Greyson C.
Lilburn, GA
Found this cream in a small apothecary. Not sure why I was attracted to look into it more. I had never heard of the brand. But I did a small amount of research and read that it has a bit of cult following and now I know why. This stuff is great! The smell is super fresh- almost citrusy. And the hydration is spot on. I actually love when a moisturizer feels like it's doing something. I tend to get annoyed when the product virtually disappears after 10 minutes. But this one seeps into the skin and gives lasting hydration
Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
This face creme was wonderful. I received it in my November Birchbox and I'll be repurchasing. It felt so luxurious. I put it on before bed, and the next morning my skin was so hydrated.