JanSport Superbreak Backpack-Viking Red, Viking Red uploaded by Tia♡ S.JanSport Superbreak Backpack-Viking Red, Viking Red uploaded by Tia♡ S.

BY JANSPORT

Boasting a sturdy 600-denier polyester construction and a stylish exterior, the JanSport SuperBreak backpack easily and comfortably carries your gear for years to come. The utilitarian pack offers a single main compartment and a front pocket with an organizer, giving it enough space to store two to three textbooks, a large binder, two to three spiral notebooks, several paperbacks, a calculator, pens and pencils, a bag lunch, a cell phone, and an MP3 player-all without breaking a sweat. In addition, the SuperBreak is comfortable enough for a full day of striding from class to class, with straight-cut, padded shoulder straps and a 2/3-padded back panel for cushioning comfort. Also outfitted with a web haul loop along the top, the SuperBreak carries a lifetime warranty. see more...

Janai J.
Janai J.
Going back to school? This is the best backpack to invest in for yourself. Personally I love the color and all the compartments that are included in the bag, however, I haven't found 1 con about this backpack yet! I certainly recommend to all :)
Andra L.
Andra L.
Love this bag alot. I like how simple the design is and omygod i have 3 of these bags in different colours and i have had them forever! This bag is of high quality and defnitely is worth the money. The simple design makes it easy for customization and it holds my books really well. It doesnt hurt my shoulders which is a plus!
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Juárez , Chihuahua
I never actually like backpacks but this one in particular I can really say I love it. I love the fact that it is pink since it is my favorite color. Its price is on point and I can say I recommend this product.
Tia♡ S.
Tia♡ S.
Sharon
I got a blue jansport bag last year for school. I thought because its mostly used for looks it wouldnt be comfortable or useful when it can to having enough space, but this bag really surprised me! It had a super comfortable feel to it, a bright vibrant colour and most importantly lots of space. I found that i could fit everything in this bag and still have room. You can find jansport bags for cheaper prices at wearhouses. I recommend this bag to anyone🖤 JanSport Superbreak Backpack-Viking Red, Viking Red
Priya k.
Priya k.
edmonton
This bag is has a great storage space and it has a really simple design so it looks good to and its really light weight this is a must have for back to school.Its really affordable too like a brand like its price is really good,i would recommend it to anyone going back to school.
Anass A.
Anass A.
awesome this is  a very very awesome superbreak, and the more important the name vikings in this jansport superbreak