JanSport Right Pack Originals Backpack Black TYP7008 uploaded by angie b.JanSport Right Pack Originals Backpack Black TYP7008 uploaded by Marquita W.JanSport Right Pack Originals Backpack Black TYP7008 uploaded by Rebecca R.

BY JANSPORT

Fabric exterior with nylon lining. Measures approx 15" W x 19" H x 6" D. Adjustable shoulder straps. Zip around top closure. Double exterior zipper pockets. Interior laptop slit pocket. JANS-UA2. TYP7 008. JanSport started making packs and outdoor gear back in 1967. We're about the journey, the discovery of fun, freedom, and adventure. We design and make world-class products. For everyone. Everywhere. As global citizens, we hold ourselves and our business partners to the highest standards. We re dedicated to safe, ethical, and lawful manufacturing and adhere to the Fair Labor Association code of conduct. JanSport is with you for life. see more...

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I've owned 4 of these so far. They last about 2-3 years on average for heavy school book use until a seam starts to fray or it starts to look a bit dingy. If you can find an older one, like at a thrift store or on ebay, they're made a bit sturdier on the leather part. Don't buy the one without the leather bottom because the seams don't hold nearly as long. It's lightweight, holds a lot, and comes in nice colors. I find basic is usually best.
angie b.
I love jansport backpacks they are so well quality. I've been using jansport backpacks since elementary and they never failed me. The are pretty affordable but the are worth every penny because they can last you years.
Missy H.
I bought my daughter a black JanSport backpack with the suede bottom. She used it for a few months, then a huge hole ripped right across the bottom of the bag in the suede part! I was mad because I paid good money for it! So I contacted Jansport, and they had me mail her backpack to them. They replaced the whole bottom of the bag with new stronger leather for free and sent it back to us! She was happy. She still uses the backpack, has had it for 3 years.
Fei-Fei B.
Urbana, IL
DO NOT GET THIS!!! THE BOTTOM IS SUEDE AND BREAKS WAY TOO EASILY. IVE HAD TWO IN THIS STYLE IN TWO YEARS! THO GOOD PART IS JANSPORT IS LIFETIME SO YOU CAN TRADE OUT OR GET REFUNDED.