JanSport Cool Student Laptop Backpack

Head to class in style with this functional and spacious JanSport Cool Student backpack.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Interior sleeve fits up to a 15-inch laptop
  • 2 large main compartments
  • Durable 600-denier polyester construction
  • Front utility pocket with organizer
  • Side water bottle pocket keeps you hydrated
  • Pleated front stash pocket and zipper stash pocket secure your essentials
  • Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps for comfortable carrying

PRODUCT DETAILS

• 16.7"H x 13"W x 1.5"D
  • Weight: 1.07 lbs.
  • Polyester, leather
  • Zipper closure
  • Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
  • For warranty information please click here

How sturdy is this bag?
How many pockets does it have?
Is this a good bag to use as a purse?
Start your review of JanSport Cool Student Laptop Backpack!
How would you rate this product?
selina B.
Honesdale, PA
JanSport Cool Student Laptop Backpack uploaded by selina B.
Picked up this beauty 2 years ago! Got some stains on it but I'm a little clumsy.... I absolutely adore this backpack!! I carry this around with my laptop and notebooks in it all around campus in comfort!! Love this backpack!
BJ M.
Davie, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite brands of backpacks. They are extremely durable and can last a few years. They can be z bit pricey, but you can get a warranty with these, I believe. You can find these in many department stores.
Caitlin H.
Broadview Hts, OH
I bought this for my 2nd year of college and could not be happier! There is so many compartments and places to put stuff. It’s is relatively light weight and seems to be quite durable. So excited to use it for the school year!
Esmeralda G.
Long Beach, CA
Love this backpack, had it since 2017 when I was in high school. A lot of stuff fit in it. Now I use it as a diaper bag. Totally recommend!💕
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Love those! I had one for each year of school since I can remember, my mom , my dad all of us have one ! They are great and cool in any situation ( beside cerimonies)
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
1,172 reviews
In my experience jansports last a longtime. I was always told they have a lifetime warranty and I believe it because mine have lasted all these year. It’s affordable, depending on the kind you get, and these come in tons of colors and varieties. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a good quality backpack.
abby F.
JanSport Cool Student Laptop Backpack uploaded by abby F.
I've had this backpack for four years, going on my fifth. It's great and show little to no wear and tear. It may be slightly dingy but i constantly use it so I can't wash it.
Niharika S.
Redland
I see everyone with this backpack and honestly I wanna really see how it is. And recommend it to others who don’t have it so they can as well.
marlee  .
Charlotte, NC
Such a nice backpack. And a classic. I got my boyfriend a new one for his birthday and I took his old one lol. They last such a long time and are a pretty good size and decently padded for the laptop.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Jansport backpacks are always really good quality and often at super good prices— plus you can always find a deal on them somewhere since they’re sold at many locations. They can last many years of slamming down your backpack and smooshing it, which is great since I’m not one for being super gentle with my bags.