JanSport Big Student Backpack

This JanSport backpack is perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.

Product Features:

• Two main compartments provide versatile storage.
  • Front pocket with organizer keeps electronics handy.
  • Padded back makes for comfortable carrying.
  • S-curved shoulder straps offer ergonomic support.
  • Durable 600-denier construction ensures lasting use.

Product Details:

• 17 1/2"H x 13"W x 10"D
  • Polyester
  • Zipper closures
  • Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
  • For warranty information please click here

Iss this a good products?
¿Que tan espaciosa es la mochila?
How big is this backpack?
Start your review of JanSport Big Student Backpack!
My favorite backpack so far! I got the pineapple one and absolutely love it! It’s been through 3 years of travel and school and still looks as clean as the day I got it. It’s big enough to hold all my things for school and big enough to use for an overnight bag. Plus the pineapple print just makes me happy.
I’m rough on backpacks and a single Jansport got me through 4 years in high school (I throw them around/drop them down, fill them to be pretty heavy, and being in school means it’s in constant use). I recommend them especially if you are used to needing a new backpack every school year
vancouver
used the same bag all my years of high school , very sturdy and a lot of space. was pretty strong to hold all my books and laptop plus lunch and water bottle. i recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable backpack that will last
Knoxville
It lasted all throughout middle school so i’ll give it the fact that it’s pretty reliable and durable. I didn’t like how it would sag when there would be a lot of things in it. Makes it look weird. Would recommend for the durability though!
Millstone Twp, NJ
I’ve used this brand for a backpack my entire life. They never seem to break or have a problem throughout the year. There are many choices for colors and designs.
Racine, WI
I love jansport the only backpack my family uses,there an excellent product, they last forever, and college books are heavy and it doesn't break,its affordable when it's on sale,I reccomend this product to everyone
Glendale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love JanSport Big Student Backpack ! I used them all throughout middle school, high school and university. Best backpacks with lots of colors and styles to choose from and they last FOREVER!
patterson
I think we’ve all had a Jan’s sport backpack. These backpacks last so long if you take care of them. I will continue buying from Jamesport because they have a let me down.
This product has very good quality material! It can hold a bunch of your items! It can improve by making the straps a bit more comfortable. It is affordable and super cute! I would recommend to everyone who is going into school!
Very strong and durable. It has plenty of pockets. I have had the same one for plenty of years and is easy to wash. Super lightwiefht and carries a bunch of books.