BY JANSPORT

Buy on Kohl's
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR
Whenever school starts up this is my go to backpack because it's perfect for carrying around all my books and binders for classes. This backpack also has great padding so it doesn't hurt my back or shoulders when I'm carrying it around.
Keimy S.
San Antonio
This os my bag for 3 years. Seriously! But i only used this for travelling its perfect for travelling i have everything i need because it all fits inside
Daimonique S.
Rochester
This bag holds about 5 textbooks and gym clothes and does not break I love it so much I recommend this brand for your kids
Diana P.
Jansport has existed since I went to elementary school and as fabulous as they were then they remain. The quality of the bags is extremely well made and will last for several school years. They come in so many different types of styles so keeping the same for the following year might not be easy if you like to innovate.I recommend their products as well as the appearance of the functionality is wonderful. The straps are thick and well made, the pockets are deep, the storage area itself is very large, and the zippers are sturdy.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How big is this backpack?