BY JANSPORT #8 in Accessories

This JanSport backpack is perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.

Product Features:

• Two main compartments provide versatile storage.
  • Front pocket with organizer keeps electronics handy.
  • Padded back makes for comfortable carrying.
  • S-curved shoulder straps offer ergonomic support.
  • Durable 600-denier construction ensures lasting use.

Product Details:

• 17 1/2"H x 13"W x 10"D
  • Polyester
  • Zipper closures
  • Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
  • For warranty information please click here

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,034 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
In my experience jansports last a longtime. I was always told they have a lifetime warranty and I believe it because mine have lasted all these year. It’s affordable, depending on the kind you get, and these come in tons of colors and varieties. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a good quality backpack.
Laurie H.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I’ve been buying JanSport backpacks since I was in high school almost 20 years ago! I will only ever buy Jansport bags forever. Their customer service is excellent, their quality is the best out there. All 3 of my kids now have jansport bags.
x x.
x
The most basic backpack that I know. Not too expensive, and is very durable. I like having different pockets and a nice structure so I know my big heavy books won’t make my backpack fall apart. Recommend to any student!
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used a JanSport book bag in all of my years of Middle School through High School and I only had to buy 2 of them through those years. These backpacks are great! They last forever and there's so much space in them, too. They can hold all of your books and binders and even your extra things.
Marielena R.
Centereach, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
When i was in school i got jansport back packs every year! They are strong and durable and last for years. They are more expensive than ordinary backpacks but the quality is much better. I would definitely recommend
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've have A JanSport that Last Me Years! They have Worth The Money.They have Amazing and Creative Designs They are Easy to Wash and Have guarantee What's Better then that! FOR LIFE!!
Roskita S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
First of all I love jansport... Their lifetime policy is amazing. If my daughter tears her bag, she just gets a free replacement.. You can't go wrong with it. Literally lifetime!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This backpack is pretty expensive for $65 but the Jan sport backpack’s tend to last for quite a while. I really loved this floral design I thought that it was very pretty with all the flowers on it.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My daughter has a JanSport Big Student Backpack in a navy blue with heart prints. She loves it and has had it for 3 years now. We just bought her a new one called multi stickers, it's adorable. It has two big compartments in the back & one mini uptop, and two front compartments to keep everything separated for quick access to pencils or small notepads. Her tablets would fit in that space just fine. There is a side bottle holders on each side. Its a very roomy bag, I wouldn't get it for anyone smaller them a maybe 5th grader it would be too large or them. Its a lot bigger then the traditional JanSport. This style was $44 on Amazon.
Ali C.
I've had my Jansport backpack for 6 years now and it's still in great condition! It has plenty of pockets and holds everything I need- from my busy days where I need my laptop, big binder, a few textbooks, and lunch, to easy days when i just need a notebook and a folder.
No its not fashionable (unless you get one with a print like the photo, mine is just black though), but a backpack doesnt really need to be fashionable. I prefer function and reliability when it comes to my backpack and thats why I use my Jansport backpack to this day :)
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How big is this backpack?