BY JANSPORT

Buy on Kohl's
Crystal B.
Rosamond, California
The right backpack makes all the difference especially in your senior year of high school. I purchased this my daughter and she loves it. They use laptops instead of books and it has a special pocket for laptops. It had plenty of room for her large binder and ask her other school supplies. #Jansport
Julia G.
3 years strong with JanSport Big Student Backpacks. We have had 3 different patterns, however all 3 are still strong enough to be used for overnight stays OR just wanting to change bags! I recommend Jansport back packs for everyone, the price is well worth it as they last for many many years!
Dezirae D.
Howard City, MI
Best backpack I have ever had...lasted 4 years could still use ...will de finally buy another one
Payge F.
Lansing, MI
This is honestly the best packback I've ever had! It's got gel insoles for the straps to help with support. A million pockets for everything you'll need and a pouch for a standard size laptop. I've had this backpack since the 8th grade (2007/2008) and I'm still using it now as a senior in college. They are WELL worth the buy.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter has a JanSport Big Student Backpack in a navy blue with heart prints. She loves it and has had it for 3 years now. We just bought her a new one called multi stickers, it's adorable. It has two big compartments in the back & one mini uptop, and two front compartments to keep everything separated for quick access to pencils or small notepads. Her tablets would fit in that space just fine. There is a side bottle holders on each side. Its a very roomy bag, I wouldn't get it for anyone smaller them a maybe 5th grader it would be too large or them. Its a lot bigger then the traditional JanSport. This style was $44 on Amazon.
Ali C.
I've had my Jansport backpack for 6 years now and it's still in great condition! It has plenty of pockets and holds everything I need- from my busy days where I need my laptop, big binder, a few textbooks, and lunch, to easy days when i just need a notebook and a folder.
No its not fashionable (unless you get one with a print like the photo, mine is just black though), but a backpack doesnt really need to be fashionable. I prefer function and reliability when it comes to my backpack and thats why I use my Jansport backpack to this day :)
Jaymee H.
I claimed the JanSport lifetime warranty on my old beat up backpack (which had conveniently ripped through the bottom), and they sent me one of the big student backpacks as a replacement! It has a lot of roomy compartments/zippers, and I love that it has a pocket for a laptop, since I have quite a thin (and expensive) macbook and it ensures that none of my heavy books or anything will put too much pressure on the outside of it or let it bang around against other stuff. This backpack will definitely last you 10+ years, because that's how long my old one lasted! Two thumbs up and five stars from me, JanSport is great.
audrina l.
This backpack usb so big and I love the space compared to my old one, but there's one major design flaw. The flaps over the zippers make it very hard to zip the bag up. Either you have to leave them folded over which I think looks bad or everyte you unzip or re zip you bag flip and unflip the flaps.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
My college stocks these in their bookstore and I'm so glad I got one of them instead of a cheap Walmart bookbag. I love all the different prints they come in and am really tempted to get another one this semester even though my current one hasn't even come close to breaking in yet. Well worth the money!
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
this backpack is awesome! there are so many pockets to store stuff! my laptop fits in it perfectly! there are many designs to chose from so you can get the perfect one for you! i usually buy my jan sport backpacks online but i've seen them at marshalls on sale! definitely recommended this backpack
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How big is this backpack?