BY JANSPORT #42 in Accessories

This JanSport backpack is perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.

Product Features:

• Two main compartments provide versatile storage.
  • Front pocket with organizer keeps electronics handy.
  • Padded back makes for comfortable carrying.
  • S-curved shoulder straps offer ergonomic support.
  • Durable 600-denier construction ensures lasting use.

Product Details:

• 17 1/2"H x 13"W x 10"D
  • Polyester
  • Zipper closures
  • Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
  • For warranty information please click here

Buy on Kohl's
Amber B.
louisville
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This backpack is huge! Probably the biggest back pack I’ve seen yet. I’m in nursing school and this backpack is almost not big enough for all of the things I have to carry around with me everyday. There’s two large zippers and two medium zippers. I use the biggest pouch for by textbooks and the second biggest for my laptop and charger. I bought my Jansport for $25 and it has lasted me 4 years so far!
Payge F.
Lansing , MI
This is honestly the best packback I've ever had! It's got gel insoles for the straps to help with support. A million pockets for everything you'll need and a pouch for a standard size laptop. I've had this backpack since the 8th grade (2007/2008) and I'm still using it now as a senior in college. They are WELL worth the buy.
Roskita S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
First of all I love jansport... Their lifetime policy is amazing. If my daughter tears her bag, she just gets a free replacement.. You can't go wrong with it. Literally lifetime!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This backpack is pretty expensive for $65 but the Jan sport backpack’s tend to last for quite a while. I really loved this floral design I thought that it was very pretty with all the flowers on it.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My daughter has a JanSport Big Student Backpack in a navy blue with heart prints. She loves it and has had it for 3 years now. We just bought her a new one called multi stickers, it's adorable. It has two big compartments in the back & one mini uptop, and two front compartments to keep everything separated for quick access to pencils or small notepads. Her tablets would fit in that space just fine. There is a side bottle holders on each side. Its a very roomy bag, I wouldn't get it for anyone smaller them a maybe 5th grader it would be too large or them. Its a lot bigger then the traditional JanSport. This style was $44 on Amazon.
Ali C.
I've had my Jansport backpack for 6 years now and it's still in great condition! It has plenty of pockets and holds everything I need- from my busy days where I need my laptop, big binder, a few textbooks, and lunch, to easy days when i just need a notebook and a folder.
No its not fashionable (unless you get one with a print like the photo, mine is just black though), but a backpack doesnt really need to be fashionable. I prefer function and reliability when it comes to my backpack and thats why I use my Jansport backpack to this day :)
Jaymee H.
I claimed the JanSport lifetime warranty on my old beat up backpack (which had conveniently ripped through the bottom), and they sent me one of the big student backpacks as a replacement! It has a lot of roomy compartments/zippers, and I love that it has a pocket for a laptop, since I have quite a thin (and expensive) macbook and it ensures that none of my heavy books or anything will put too much pressure on the outside of it or let it bang around against other stuff. This backpack will definitely last you 10+ years, because that's how long my old one lasted! Two thumbs up and five stars from me, JanSport is great.
audrina l.
This backpack usb so big and I love the space compared to my old one, but there's one major design flaw. The flaps over the zippers make it very hard to zip the bag up. Either you have to leave them folded over which I think looks bad or everyte you unzip or re zip you bag flip and unflip the flaps.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
My college stocks these in their bookstore and I'm so glad I got one of them instead of a cheap Walmart bookbag. I love all the different prints they come in and am really tempted to get another one this semester even though my current one hasn't even come close to breaking in yet. Well worth the money!
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
this backpack is awesome! there are so many pockets to store stuff! my laptop fits in it perfectly! there are many designs to chose from so you can get the perfect one for you! i usually buy my jan sport backpacks online but i've seen them at marshalls on sale! definitely recommended this backpack
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How big is this backpack?