BY JANSPORT

Find backpacks at Target.com! New and improved for 2014 this pack now has an internal 15" laptop sleeve and a fully padded back panel provides cushioning comfort.also featuring, ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps.multiple compartments with internal organizers keep your essentials handy.side water bottle pocket.fully padded back panel provides cushioning comfort.two main compartments.super-sized 2200 cubic inches.constructed with abrasion and tear-resistant fabrics and backed with a lifetime warranty.

• "I would definitely recommend this backpack!" in 1 review
  • "Jansport have always been the backpacks that i have use for school and even know that I am in college I use the one that I had since high school." in 1 review
  • "these bags hold up for a long time, this purple one is super cute and great for school" in 1 review
Amber R.
Hyde
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Jansport Backpacks!!! I am 28 years old and i still have my Baby Blue Jansport Backpack that I used all through high school. I've used it riding on the back of a motorcycle and i take it to the races with me. The quality is absolutely amazing. They last a very long time and they come in all different kinds of designs and colors. I highly recommend it to anyone who has kids!!!
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I'm a teacher and how do I end up blending in with my students? I wear a multicolored Jansport backpack. I searched several stores before making this wise purchase. The best thing about my backpack isn't my automatic "fountain of youth" access, but the ability to carry my MacBook Pro around without hurting my shoulders. Most professionally marketed backpacks do not have the shoulder support and adjustable straps that come with this lifestyle item. I also have plenty of storage for making my classroom supplies portable.
Krys R.
Jansport has been around since I went to elementary school and as fabulous as they were back then they remain. The quality of the bookbag is extremely well made and will last for multiple school years. They come in so many different types of styles so keeping the same one for the following year might not be that easy if you are a trendsetter. I highly recommend their products as in addition to the look the functionality is wonderful. The straps are thick and well made, the pockets are deep, the storage area itself is very large, and the zippers are sturdy. Give them a try and see for yourself you won't be disappointed.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Jansport backpacks are pretty popular. I always see people with them. They have some many different styles and colors that are actually really in style. They don't just have styles for younger kids, they also have many styles for college students. The book bags have a good amount of pockets and can fit a good amount of things into this backpack. Would recommend if you like to carry a lot of things.
Brittani O.
I carried jansport backpacks FOR YEARS. I'd get a new one every year in a different pattern or color. Now that I'm in college, I still use a jansport backpack. I just use the classic black one ūüėä I'd definitely recommend them, they hold up so well. I've had this same backpack for 4 years now, no tears.
Ana B.
Jansport is known to have good backpacks that last a good time. I've owned a couple myself and would definitely recommend for students in the STEM programming for these hold a lot of notebooks and papers! Definitely plan to purchase some for my college years!
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Love jansport book bags. Always had these growing up. Always came in a variety of styles and colors. Helped me personalize my look and express myself since I had to wear uniform. They also are very durable and last a long time, keep you organized, and can fit a lot of stuff in them.
Crystalina M.
Hold a ton and heavy things. I have the floral design and I keep 3binders, 6marble notebooks, 3spiral notebooks and my laptop in its case and mouse along with my pencil box. It has a laptop compartment that has a soft fluffy inside and a phone compartment
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
I love all jansport backpacks they are so durable and I have never had one that broke. I bought this one for my sister and I just thought it was the cutest one ever she's has it for a while now and she has had it longer than any other.
Jocelyn G.
Jansport backpacks are a great choice for everyday use wether it's to school or where every you may be traveling to they are spacious,durable and convinent to carry all your belongs or personal needs with you. I love the quality that Jansport has to offer
Dana L.
Dumfries , VA
Is this the only color ??
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Do you prefer Jansport over other backpack brands? If so, why?
Yeani C.
How good is this backpack, I need one so urgent and I would like to know if it is a good brand and of excellent quality?
Mary M.
Can you machine wash them?
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Are the straps comfortable?