BY JANSPORT

Find backpacks at Target.com! New and improved for 2014 this pack now has an internal 15" laptop sleeve and a fully padded back panel provides cushioning comfort.also featuring, ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps.multiple compartments with internal organizers keep your essentials handy.side water bottle pocket.fully padded back panel provides cushioning comfort.two main compartments.super-sized 2200 cubic inches.constructed with abrasion and tear-resistant fabrics and backed with a lifetime warranty.

• "I would definitely recommend this backpack!" in 1 review
  • "Jansport have always been the backpacks that i have use for school and even know that I am in college I use the one that I had since high school." in 1 review
  • "these bags hold up for a long time, this purple one is super cute and great for school" in 1 review
Krys R.
Jansport has been around since I went to elementary school and as fabulous as they were back then they remain. The quality of the bookbag is extremely well made and will last for multiple school years. They come in so many different types of styles so keeping the same one for the following year might not be that easy if you are a trendsetter. I highly recommend their products as in addition to the look the functionality is wonderful. The straps are thick and well made, the pockets are deep, the storage area itself is very large, and the zippers are sturdy. Give them a try and see for yourself you won't be disappointed.
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
I love Jansport backpacks! They come in any color and style you can imagine, the price is reasonable and they last forever! I remember using the same Jansport backpack throughout my entire high school career. I hate buying a different back pack for my little ones every year because they are cheap and don't hold up. Can't wait till they are big enough to get their first Jansport!
April D.
Decatur, AL
Jane Sport back packs are the best because they have a life time warrenty. They are expensive in comparison to more affordable backpacks but they last a long time and are make of good material. I haven't had to replace one yet and the ones that I own still look almost new and have been owned for a few years.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Love jansport book bags. Always had these growing up. Always came in a variety of styles and colors. Helped me personalize my look and express myself since I had to wear uniform. They also are very durable and last a long time, keep you organized, and can fit a lot of stuff in them.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
We don't have this exact backpack. One with a different design. It's so great tho! Pockets for a laptop of tablet. Hooks for keys. Spots for water bottles. And more! It's great for an adult or child going to school or even just traveling. Highly recommend this product!
Alyssa A.
These are the best quality backpack. I have used mine all through out high school and have used it all through out my college experience, and it still looks brand new and in tip top condition. I plan on using it through out graduate school for another four years.
Ana B.
Jansport is known to have good backpacks that last a good time. I've owned a couple myself and would definitely recommend for students in the STEM programming for these hold a lot of notebooks and papers! Definitely plan to purchase some for my college years!
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
im absolutely loving my new Jansport backpack,its super cute made of very nice material,it holds so much as i need it to for all my things being in college..the durability is amazing and plenty of space in each pocket,highly recommend jansport for purchase!
Patricia G.
Fayetteville nc
This is my favorite backpack in purple I love the color and the only thing is my daughter hate the color but I love it I guess I will use it myself sense I can't return it its a lovely back and great for the price I recommend it to ts nice know for sure
Amanda G.
Chesapeake, VA
Jansport back packs are always #1 on my back to school list. They're always durable and dependable. They come in a variety of sizes, colors, and designs. I know I can always count on Jansport, plus they have a lifetime guarantee! You can't beat that!
Dana L.
Dumfries, VA
Is this the only color ??
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Do you prefer Jansport over other backpack brands? If so, why?
Yeani C.
How good is this backpack, I need one so urgent and I would like to know if it is a good brand and of excellent quality?
Mary M.
Can you machine wash them?
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Are the straps comfortable?