Personal CareOral CareToothpasteJanina
Sensitive Ultra White Whitening Toothpaste 75ml

Janina Sensitive Ultra White Whitening Toothpaste 75ml

by Janina

Janinas uniquely developed formulation contains natural active ingredients necessary to maintain proper daily oral hygiene. The natural fruit enzymes of the patented Bromaine Complex promote faster non abrasive Whitening, which results in whiter teeth without any harm to the enamel. Used twice daily instead of your current Toothpaste, Janina helps prevent decay, controls plaque, and provides long lasting gum protection. It is clinically proven formula helps to control bad breath while Whitening teeth safely.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Janina Sensitive Ultra White Whitening Toothpaste 75ml!
I love this brand soooo much!!!!! They’re toothpaste do exactly as they say and work incredibly well. It has never cause any sensitivity or damage. Everyone in my family uses and loves this product. It’s great value for money and I will continue to use.
Belfast , Northern Ireland
I love this toothpaste to keep my teeth white and clean. I love that it comes in the sensitive teeth formula so my teeth won’t be sensitive and sore.
Stara Zagora
This is definitely one of my favorite toothpastes. I know it is a bit pricey compared to other common oral health products it his one is worth every penny. It contains natural extracts from pineapple and papaya which makes me even happier. I like natural ingredients. The whitening effect is noticeable but it requires some persistence and patience. The only downside is that it is a bit runny and it could easily drip down the toothbrush but it's not that big of a deal.
Maidstone, Maidstone
I was gifted a Janina toothpaste a while back and I loved it, but I now think I love this one more! My teeth are turning whiter and whiter and I love it! The toothpaste itself is really healthy for your teeth and gums which is why I now use this brand instead of companies such as Oral B. I'm very impressed with the results and quality of the product.

Looking for your answer?