Janie and Jack

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Jamie and Jack is one of my favorite children’s brands!! The clothes are such great quality and stylish! My daughter loves going in and shopping for herself! She always comes out with a hat or glasses! I love their clearance section! Their clearance section often has some fabulous deals so that the price is not as damaging to the wallet! Yes their clothes are costly but the style is unmatched!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Janie & Jack has the most adorable baby and kids clothing. I love that I am easily able to find items that are 100% cotton, which is very important for my daughter who has eczema and needs breathable materials. I love that many of their items can be dressed up or down, making them very versatile. Their prices are a little steep but worth paying for the quality and designs.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Unfortunately J and J dont honour their sales pricing. We tried to purchase a number of items that were on 'sale' only to be informed the pricing was incorrect and it was actually 2.5 times what was stated. After contacting support it was clear they were not going to do anything and as such they have lost our business going forward. Very Very average which is a shame