Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Seasonings Mixed-Up Pepper

Jane's® Krazy Mixed-Up Seasonings Original Mixed-Up Pepper.
Marinade & seasoning.
Liven up your favorite dishes with this zesty, all natural seasoning.
Adds flavor to poultry, fish & vegetables!

What do you use this for? I buy it to make ranch cheeseballs and we like it on our steak too! Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Seasonings Mixed-Up Pepper
Start your review of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Seasonings Mixed-Up Pepper!
Miranda S.
Willow Street, PA
Janes crazy salt is the only seasoning salt I use in my house! Literally use huge bottles and am always stocked up!
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Janes Mixed-Up Pepper can always be found in our pantry! I discovered this pepper seasoning when a co worker brought a cheeseball covered in this to work and I fell in love with it. I make that same appetizer now and everyone always asks how to make it, it's a hit! My husband and I also love this seasoning on steak, it's amazing!