BY JANE TRAN HAIR ACCESSORIES

Flora Lace Trim Headband - Ivory Luxurious lace wrap headband with crystal accents. Flora Lace Trim Headband, Ivory. see more...

Christina D.
Plano, TX
WOW so breathtaking! I think it can either be boho or something really classy depending on your outfit for the day/night. It's a statement peice and should be worn as such.
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Oh my god why is it so expensive ?!?'!?' This is STUNNING I want it!!!! The only way I could ever purchase this is for when I got married , devastating that the price is so high I love love love this!!! :(
Anna D.
Providence, RI
For the price it's super expensive. Makes sense to use this more as a piece for a wedding or a retro style. I'm not sure it would be something for continuous wear or just for specicial occasions.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This looks so cute! I think it would totally complete that hipster look you might be going for. The price point is a little high for what the product is, but it will certainly draw attention.
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
This looks really cute. I would really like to purchase on, but fear it would be one of those things I buy once, then never wear again. I still might have to get one though.
Kylar O.
I feel like I could make one by myself maybe 100 of them for the price ! It's super cute and I'd wear it but not often enough to pay almost 200$. If you can afford the steep price then yes it's a lovely headband!
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
It may be crazy expensive, but i lovelovelooovveeee my Flora lace trim head band. It completes most of my outfits with this one amazing piece of assessory <3
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is beautiful. It is pricey but honestly it is not something to wear everyday. I would definitely purchase this for a wedding hairstyle.
Myranda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Wow a very beautiful headband! It looks like it wont squeeze my head and give me a massive headache, but i do believe it is over priced
sierra m.
Haysi, VA
This is a beautiful hair piece. It works well with a lot of looks but
i would personaly wear it for special occations.
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
This piece is beautiful, but besides a wedding where do you wear it?
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?
Ashley C.
New Bedford, MA
Do you think this will match an ivory wedding dress?
Areil D.
Where can you buy this?
Lisa  W.
This is the only seller?