BY JANE TRAN HAIR ACCESSORIES

A white net veil is accented by a white flower comb and a spray of white feathers. Feather Comb with Net Veil see more...

Jane Tran Hair Accessories Feather Comb with Net Veil
  • "I don't have this one but I do have one just like it that I used for my wedding day on December 20, 2013 and it looked STUNNING!" in 2 reviews
  • "Good quality and for a good price." in 1 review
  • "this would look really nice to wear on your wedding day but, from what I've read it can be pricey" in 1 review
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister wore something very similar to this on her wedding day and it looked gorgeous on her. it added a little bit of flare and something different than the traditional vail. She loved it and it really pulled together the look she was going for on her special day.
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Beautiful birdcage-style clip. The perfect accessory for a vintage look! I love it.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Somerset, WI
Been looking all over for a birdcage hairpiece like this. But refuse to spend $100 on it. I wouldn't wear it enough to justify that price
Megan V.
Megan V.
Very cute and very easy to style with. Good quality and for a good price. Might use this in my wedding!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing hair pieced, very cute old Hollywood feel. I think it will be perfect for a vintage family photo shoot.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Queens
While this is very pretty...there are crafters out there like me....that can make the same thing for like 3 dollars. I see nothing that makes this worth ONE Hundred Dollars.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
GROVELAND, FL
I don't have this one but I do have one just like it that I used for my wedding day on December 20, 2013 and it looked STUNNING! Great for special occasions or if you like that vintage look.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Council Blfs, IA
Gorgeous hair piece to go with a sleek up do. Will be the perfect simple hair accessory for a night out
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
What an adorable and whimsical hair piece. Perfect for the modern bride who doesn't want the traditional veil style and lengths.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert
This would look really nice to wear on your wedding day but, from what I've read it can be pricey
Dusten B.
Dusten B.
Jamison, PA
How large is the comb?
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?