BY JANE TRAN HAIR ACCESSORIES

Crystal Bead Shimmer Headband - Black One of our comfortable shimmering elastic headbands with a short row of round crystal beads. Crystal Bead Shimmer Headband, Black. see more...

Jane Tran Hair Accessories Crystal Bead Shimmer Headband
  • "I was so happy when i bought a pack of three and it kept slipping off i was so upset." in 1 review
Janie G.
Fairbanks, AK
Headbands can save your day. They are prefect for any kind of occasion. It could be a night out with the girls, or school, even for work. It's just a perfect way to dress your hair
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I hate these bands i wished they were more cheaper too. I was so happy when i bought a pack of three and it kept slipping off i was so upset. Never again.
Amanda W.
Great product for the price. This is very good hair ties. I am impressed by this. This will last a long time. It is stretchy. I would recommend this.
tara c.
New Bedford, MA
Bought this for a wedding i was going too, stayed on my head the whole night, went to wear it again and it wouldn't stay loner than an hr.
Jennifer T.
I love how it includes rhinestones, but it tends to slip off. Not only that, but it leaves a line in my hair after a day of long use.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
This band just doesn't work for me. I received one as a gift and I'm so glad I didn't pay for it. Way too pricey for the product.
Taylor B.
Love love love these they stay in place ands are stylish
Brigid C.
Hartford, CT
I like the look of it but one of the beads fell off it after several wears. It does not slide though.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville, TX
Love these especially when you don't have time to do much to your hair. Only downfall is the price.
Jen N.
Adds a great touch to your hair once in awhile. Great color option if you have a light hair color!
Kadean B.
Hempstead, ny
Does it eventually loose it's elasticity?
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Very pretty. Does it stay in your hair well?