BY JANE TRAN HAIR ACCESSORIES #90 in Hair Ties & Clips

Set of 8 Animal Print Bobby Pins. Animal Print Bobby Pin Set, A. see more...

• "They hold your hair in place really well." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the print on them and they are good for everyday wear and they look good enough for wear out on a night out!" in 1 review
amanda w.
I don't own this item, but when I use bobby pins, I am using them to conceal and hold back hair! Do people actually wear bobby pins and WANT others to see them? These are too flashy even for me, and I LOVE animal print. Save it for the clothes!
Jen N.
Very different from other bobby pins. These ones are thick but they hold great if you have thick hair like me. They also have great designs which gives a different look that I like!
Emma R.
I love the print on them and they are good for everyday wear and they look good enough for wear out on a night out! I love them to hold back my thick hair!
Katie L.
I love these! Too adorable and the perfect Bobby pin to add a little color and pop to a simple hair style. They hold your hair in place really well.
They really hold your hair in place and not to mention who wouldn't love animal print to accessorize an outfit! I love the print and they work well. Money well spent
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
These are so cute! They work really well too. I love the variety. I use these casually and also for going out. Perfect bobby pin.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Thick, classic and holds well. Wish there was more grip to them and are really tight when pinned in. For the price these are a steal!
Ashley M.
I love that they Are different and not like every other bobby pin. They also stay in my hair better then any other pin as well
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Im a sucker for anything animal print, and since I always have 4-5 pins in at once these really stand out
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
These are super cute, but I wouldn't pay $12 for them. I think they would really stand out in the hair.