BY JANE TRAN HAIR ACCESSORIES #80 in Hair Ties & Clips

Set of 2 Bobby Pins. Acrylic Pearl Bobby Pin Set, Pearl-Brown, Brown. see more...

• How well do these stay and hold hair? Does hair get tangled in th...1 Answers
  • Wow $50 for bobby pins. Is it really worth it? Are those real pea...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used these yet? Where can you buy them? Are they worth...1 Answers
  • "They are super cute and stay in place throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "I love the different designs offered by Jane Tran and these suckers clamp onto even thin hair tightly." in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Philadelphia, PA
These elegant bobby pins look so stylish no matter your hair color. You can wear it on a date, a day with the girls, or even to work. Worth the price for something so cute.
Elizabeth B.
Woodstock, GA
I love the different designs offered by Jane Tran and these suckers clamp onto even thin hair tightly. The only downside to this is that sometimes hair can break off in them if you aren't very careful when removing.
Sarah P.
These bobby pins are amazing! I can wear them when I put my hair up or when I want to pull my bangs back. I bought these for a friend for her birthday and she loved them!! I would recommend to anyone!
Cristina C.
Roslindale, MA
Love love love the way they accessorize any simple hairstyle very comfortable and worth the price. cute for little girls too!
Katherine L.
These add a little something to my hairdo. They are super cute and stay in place throughout the day. I love them so much.
justine C.
Key West , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these pins. most fall out fast but not these. plus they're so pretty too. one of my favorites!
Erin B.
Lancaster, CA
I love these because even if you're not great at doing hair this little accent will take you lazy bun and turn it classy
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
These are so adorable!!!!! I love to use them and have friends that have and love them too.
Nicole J.
These are so cute! Also, they make for a great hair accessory for when you are in a rush!
sierra m.
Haysi, VA
These are adorable! Would totally try. This would be cute with any outfit or hair style!
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used these yet? Where can you buy them? Are they worth it?
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
Wow $50 for bobby pins. Is it really worth it? Are those real pearls and is that why its so expensive?
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
How well do these stay and hold hair? Does hair get tangled in the embellishments?