Jane Tran Hair Accessories Acrylic Pearl Bobby Pin Set

Set of 2 Bobby Pins. Acrylic Pearl Bobby Pin Set, Pearl-Brown, Brown.

How well do these stay and hold hair? Does hair get tangled in the embellishments?
Wow $50 for bobby pins. Is it really worth it? Are those real pearls and is that why its so expensive?
Has anyone used these yet? Where can you buy them? Are they worth it?
Start your review of Jane Tran Hair Accessories Acrylic Pearl Bobby Pin Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They are super cute and stay in place throughout the day.in reviews
I love the different designs offered by Jane Tran and these suckers clamp onto even thin hair tightly.in reviews
sierra M.
Haysi, VA
These are adorable! Would totally try. This would be cute with any outfit or hair style!
Letechie J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These hair pin can be use in many ways to style your hair. They are very cute and light weight. I wish they had more colors
Xitlali M.
Peoria
These are so cute. They make any hairstyle go with it specially when you don’t know what to do. Just add on the side and it’ll add a touch of glam and complete your look! Would totally recommend.
justine C.
Cameron, NC
I love these pins. most fall out fast but not these. plus they're so pretty too. one of my favorites!
Cristina C.
Roslindale, MA
Love love love the way they accessorize any simple hairstyle very comfortable and worth the price. cute for little girls too!
Tiffany H.
Philadelphia, PA
These elegant bobby pins look so stylish no matter your hair color. You can wear it on a date, a day with the girls, or even to work. Worth the price for something so cute.
Madi M.
I love them so much they are very beautiful and go with just about anything
I love them so much they are very beautiful and go with just about anything
Emma M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these. Its cute to just pop one in for class. I get so many compliments
I love these. Its cute to just pop one in for class. I get so many compliments
Katherine L.
These add a little something to my hairdo. They are super cute and stay in place throughout the day. I love them so much.
Miranda J.
Russellville, AR
I absolutely love these. They make my hairstyle stand out instead of being boring!