BY JANE

Ruru A.
detroit, mi
Got this at rite aid a long Time ago. And I love it it was on sale and it works even better than some of my urban decay palette colors (becaus it delivers color). It does last about 6 hours but great for drugstore I recommend
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
The color and pigment is really good there's a little bit of Fallout to me they get really dried out there not really creamy but if you know how to work with it they are good eyeshadows.
Aysen U.
Concord, NC
I really like the Jane eye shadow products! They source up my eyes and add a little flair. They don't last as long on my eyes as my shadow sticks I have switched to using. You can find them at a great price which is always a bonus!
Geidyliz R.
Lancaster, SC
I love using this single shadow when I want to make a soft but glam look. It really comes in handy and it's super affordable.
Rose L.
I love this shadow! It's fun and glitzy. Pigmented and blendable. I has some fallout so be prepared. But it's long lasting.
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
Good color selection and small and compact. O even love the two in one colors. Can put in my purse and take on the go
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
I have this in "Clubbing" and it's a great shimmery black shadow. Works well to create a smoky eye look.
jenny l.
It's very good with a Smokey eye or a natural look that your going for and very pigmented
Erica M.
Inez, KY
I've had a Jane eye shadow quad for years, & it's still pretty to this day! love it!
Brooke C.
I have this in the color cranberries and I love it it's amazing and highly pigmented!