BY JANE IREDALE

Triple Luxe Long Lasting Naturally Moist Lipstick™ offers richly-pigmented color in a breakthrough “Triple” formula that’s long-lasting, natural and moisturizing.

• 15 stylishly  chic shades glide on for a creamy matte finish
  • Antioxidant-rich Moringa Oil soothes and nourishes
  • Unique blend of waxes and oils softens, protects and hydrates
  • Tahitian Vanilla and Blackberry offer a subtly sweet flavor and fragrance
  • Sleek rose gold bullet tube features a magnetic closure

How to Use:

Apply to lips directly or with Lip Brush. Can wear over a lip pencil or top with lip gloss.

michele m.
Norwood, MA
Review for: Molly, Joanna, Natalie more...
Jane Iredale Triple Luxe Lipstick (complimentary from @influenster) So, lets get the good out of the way... These lipsticks come in a lovely rose-gold tube that snaps shut with a magnetic closure. They are filled with lovely oils and waxes, such as moringa,castor, avocado, jojoba, palm, sunflower and candelilla wax, along with ginger, pumpkin, green tea, grape, vanilla and blackberry extracts. These provide a protective film on my lips and keeps them moisturized like a lip balm. The bad ~ these are lip balms. Granted, they are tinted, but they are not heavily pigmented" nor do they provide a "creamy matte finish" ~ these were also supposed to have a sweet vanilla and blackberry scent and taste and I didn't experience that either. I did not find these colors to be realistically buildable and they were so sheer on my lips ~ only the bright hot pink clown shade of Natalie" was somewhat pigmented on my lips. I was very disappointed in the color payoff with these lipsticks ~ Molly is a soft peach nude that looks so dark in the tube, sheer on my hand swatch and no color payoff at all on my lips. I thought "Joanna", with its deep plum/pink undertones, might have some color payoff, but nope, once again, it was like a totally different shade on my lips ~ a sheer pink. Do not be deceived by the swatches at Jane Iredale ~ unless you layer multiple times and use a lip liner, that is not how the colors look with one or two swipes. These are not matte either ~ they have a slight sheen to them. I own matte lipsticks and this is not a matte lipstick. If I paid $35.00 for this, I would be so upset with the color payoff. So, if you want an overpriced tinted lip balm, in a very classy looking case, then these are for you. If you love the natural look, don't be afraid of the dark looking colors in the tube ~ the color payoff is so sheer and light that it is very natural looking. If these lipsticks had the same deep intensity that was in the tube, I would have been very happy with them, but they didn't and I like lippies that actually show up on my lips. My recommendation ~ Purchase Burt's Bees lip products if you want color payoff with eco-friendly ingredients.
#prsample #janeiredale #influsenter #theskincaremakeup #tripleluxe
Jeni D.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Molly, Joanna, Natalie more...
I received 3 @janeiredale #tripleluxe lipsticks #complimentary (for free) from @influenster to try out.
🎀 Right now you can also take advantage of an Influenster exclusive discount code! Just enter:: JANEIREDALE to get 20% off any purchase on janeiredale.com!
💜 Molly : I not only didnt think this color suited me, I didnt care for the formula either. It felt very dry (as mattes can typically do) but also it applied quite patchy as well. .
💙 Joanna: This is a lovely MLBB shade. It's quite sheer, with a beautiful tint of color. It went on easily and felt moisturising on my lips. .
💚 Natalie: This shade had the most color payoff, and was the most vivid of the shades I was given. It was just as easy to apply and moisturising as Joanna, but I liked this shade on me the best.
🖤🖤🖤 Overall Impressions: I loved the rose gold packaging and magnetic lids. I love that it feels nice in your hand (has a good weight to it).I love the good for your skin ingredients these have mixed into them. I love the fact that this company is cruelty free. However, with a name like triple luxe and a price point of 35$usd each I expected a lot more from this product. This is a tinted lipbalm in my opinion, not lipstick.I did like the colors Joanna and Natalie but they arent unique to my collection and I believe you can get very similar quality products for a quarter of the cost at the drug store. 🖤🖤🖤.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️.
Disclaimer
All of my posts are my own opinion. YOU may have different results using the same products. I have not received financial compensation my opinion. The majority of products I use, I purchase myself. I will always state if the items I received were gratis. You may not always agree with what I say, but that's ok we can still be friends!  We are different and its being unique which makes us truly beautiful.I will always be honest when giving reviews of my experiences with a product or a company.I do accept products for consideration, but do not guarantee positive/negative reviews. .
#theskincaremakeup #tripleluxe #complimentary #contest #influenster #janeiredale #lipstick #makeupreview #makeupaddict #gotitfree #lipstickreview @influenster @janeiredale
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Joanna more...
I received these three @janeiredale Triple Luxe Lipsticks from @influenster a couple of weeks ago. I got the shades Molly (nude), Joanna (mauve), and Natalie (bright berry/red-violet). .
I’ll start by saying these lipsticks were sent on a very hot week. When I got them, they were starting to melt. I put them in the fridge for a few minutes. Well, Joanna (the color I loved the most) broke off. These formula must have been pretty soft, especially if being a more natural brand. That is why the look the way they do in the pic. .
The packaging is beautiful! Gold metal with a magnetic closure ❤️ They also have some weight to them making them feel luxurious. .
I’ve provided swatches on my arm and on the lips. I am not a fan of Molly. I’m not a nude lover in general. I just don’t think that’s my tone. With molly and Joanna, I had to do several swipes to build up coverage to achieve opacity. It had the opacity of a nyx lip butter without the moisture. Natalie (hot pink )has really great pay off- didn’t have to work as hard. .
Now this brand labels themselves as The Skincare Makeup. And the title of the lipstick is Triple Luxe Long lasting Naturally moisturizing lipstick. The lasting power is ok. It leaves a bit of a stain, but I don’t think my lips are better off after wearing this. After a little while my lips start to feel a little dry. When you put it on, there is a bit of a pull and the texture is that more of a matte lipstick but still shiny (if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️) .
Overall, the packaging is what made this feel like a luxury brand. The formula, not so much. I have drugstore products I like way more. I’ll still get some use out of Natalie and Joanna. I’ll try to pass off Molly to someone. .
Thank you to @janeiredale and @influenster for the opportunity to test these products out for free. I have not tried anything from JI and I would like to experiment with more. .
#oneminutebeauty #influenster #influenstervoxbox ##janeiredale #tripleluxe #complimentary #luxurymakeup #swatches #review #lipstick #reviewlipstick #influensterreview #free #freefortestingpurposes #theskincaremakeup #tripleluxe #complimentary #contest @influenster @janeiredale
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Molly, Joanna, Natalie more...
I’ve been loving trying new lip products lately, so I was super excited to try these out especially since I’ve never heard of the brand before. I loved that these report being long lasting, natural, and moisturizing, and I have to say I agree with their claims!

I first tried all of the colors I received, and honestly didn’t absolutely love any of them. Natalie is a bright pink (like almost a little 90’s esque bright pink), Molly is an orangey-nude that I really wanted to work but it just looked quite awful with my skin tone, and Joanna is the one that works best for me. It is a burgundy-ish color with a hint of a darker pink mixed in. I think Joanna is probably the most universally fitting color for most skin tones, although Natalie will likely work well for most too but it just isn’t my preference for a shade.

The smell. To me, it’s not great. It smells kind of like every other lipstick (just one of those scents I hate but deal with for the product if I love everything else).

The container. Omg, they’re beautiful rose gold, sturdy, and have a magnetic closure! No complaints here at all!!

Wearability. The shades seem to be more sheer than I typically go for, and at first I was upset by it but then I realized I kind of like that about these - I can throw it on like I would a chapstick and not really have to worry much about perfect lines yet still get a decent amount of color. I love how it almost feels like it’s moisturizing too! Definitely not drying like most lipsticks are. And it does last a pretty long time, and wears nicely (not cakey at all even after talking/wearing/eating for most of the day).

Overall, I really like the product. The drawbacks for me come in the colors and the scent - I wish there were more cool neutral colors and I wish it had a less lipstick-like scent. But otherwise I’ve been carrying Joanna around with me for work and find myself reaching for it when I want to look a little more professional and put together!
Shuru H.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Molly, Joanna, Natalie more...
Tldr version: I like them, but tbh I wouldn’t spend $35 on each. The lipsticks go on pretty sheer and contrary to the name, doesn’t have much staying power. That being said, what I did like about these was how moisturizing they were.

Long version: I received 3 lipsticks. The shades I got were Joanna, Molly, and Natalie. Although I did enjoy the lipsticks, I think the price is quite steep. It’s $35 for a tube. Some notable things about this line is that all options are vegan (yay!), and there are 15 colors to choose from. Now starting with the packaging, I really enjoyed how how everything looked. The lipstick packaging itself feels luxurious. The tubes are a sleek rose gold that actually feels pretty heavy. To me, heaviness in packaging is a good thing because it feels more expensive. Now for the product itself, as previously stated, these do go on sheer. In the swatches, you can see that the most pigmented one is Natalie. That one was surprisingly true to color on my lips. Joanna was my favorite; It looked really natural on me. I feel like I can wear this shade every day and just apply on the go. Molly was my least favorite shade. I feel like it made me look ill, and it didn’t settle into my lips well. These lipsticks all contain Moringa Oil, which contains antioxidants and has moisturizing properties. I definitely feel that the Moringa Oil nourished my lips. The moisturizing effects of these lipsticks is similar to how my lips feel when I use a traditional lip oil.

So would I recommend this to a friend? Yes I would if you have money to spare, but if you’re on a budget like myself, I would recommend the NYX Chunky Dunk paired with a good lip oil.
Devon K.
These lipsticks are super comfortable & wear really nicely throughout the day. Love the packaging with the click closure - it's safe to throw in your purse & travel with! The color payoff is gorgeous - they do fade throughout the day & are not the longest wearing lipstick, but I don't mind that since they are very comfortable! They look pretty even as they fade, unlike most lipsticks.
Amberly M.
Providence, RI
Finding the perfect lipstick after all these years.
The Triple Luxe long lasting naturally moist lipstick (gifted for free from @influenster) are everything I’ve been searching for all these years. The packaging is gorgeous, the formula is creamy, and the color is buildable from light tint to full color. These remind me a lot of the Glossierp Generation G lipsticks in terms of how creamy and moisturizing they are, except without the packaging that falls apart and more pigment.
The Jane Iredale lipsticks are beautifully packaged in rose gold tubes that have a bit of weight to them, and a magnetic closing for the lid. They are made of nourishing ingredients like avocado and camellia seed oils, as well as blackberry and vanilla extracts to give it a lovely fragrance. I find these to apply smoothly, and wear very well. My lips lean towards the chapped side and lipsticks always look patchy on me. These fade evenly with no patchiness, I’m actually completely comfortable wearing these all day. I’d say wear time for me was around 3-4 hours before needing to reapply, they made it though drinking a coffee but not eating a meal.
The colors I received are Molly (a peachy nude that perfectly matches my lips), Joanna (plum with pink undertones), and Natalie (hot pink). Surprisingly the Natalie is my favorite, it’s such a flattering and bright shade.
This is so far the only lip product I’ve been sent that I would buy myself. I love these enough I want a full collection, 15 in total. I’ve actually been reaching for these every day, and that’s really rare for me.
Courtney B.
Review for: Molly, Joanna, Natalie more...
I had the pleasure of testing the shades Molly, Joanna and Natalie as provided complimentary for my honest review.

The packaging for the lipsticks are heavy, smooth to roll up and down the product, the cap feels nicely clicking back into place, and the whole tube feels good in your hand. Additionally, the clean metallic tube looks like a luxury product and is cute for leaving out on the top of my vanity.

The product itself is creamy and moisturizing, with none of the dryness of some competitor brands. The colors are true-to-appearance in pigmentation, but I would not say that they are richly-pigmented as the description suggests. The formula is not 100% opaque, and applies more of a tint to your lips than a solid block of color.

Of the three shades I tried, I found Molly to be such an apricot-nude that as a light-skinned and untanned caucasian with cool undertones, Molly was actually about half a shade lighter than my natural lips. The application was slightly patchy, and I didn't prefer the end look. Joanna and Natalie are both darker, and compliment my skin tone very nicely. Natalie is more of a rich fuchsia pink with cool undertones, and Joanna is more of a plum. Both have some transparency, so look more like a tint and will incorporate your own underlying lip tone to create a look that is more natural than you might expect out of the tube. Both are highly wearable for daytime looks, and work appropriate.

I love how comfortable, moisturizing and wearable these lipsticks are, and they will be going in regular rotation in my work bag.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
how gorgeous are these new triple luxe long lasting naturally moist lipsticks from Jane iredale! these brand new lippies contain clean ingredients that are made from waxes and oils mixed together to deliver hydration and protection to the skin.

everything about these lipsticks made me so excited! the packaging is super classy and unique. the lids of the lipstick are magnetic so they snap on so effortlessly and its really satisfying. the lipsticks have a creamy matte finish and are super buildable. upon first swipe, they go on sheer, but adding another layer really makes them pop and adds more pigment. i found that although these lipsticks are creamy, they are long lasting on the lips, which is plus! although these last a long time on the lips, they are really easy to take off. you do not have to tug on your lips or use harsh makeup removers.

these lipsticks are sold in 15 different shades that are perfect for all skin tones. you can also get away with using these lipsticks without a lipliner! these do retail for $35 each, which is a bit pricey, but i highly recommend them as they do perform extremely well.

These products were sent to me for testing purposes.
Kristina M.
Review for: Molly more...
I am currently loving these lipsticks! I have Molly in my purse at all times as it’s the perfect nude for me. I can wear it with bare any makeup or with a full glam look. The packaging is adorable and the wear is definitely long-lasting. With magnetic closure on the tube I know it’ll always be secure. It goes on as a nice matte color that isn’t drying at all thanks to the antioxidant rich Moringa Oil which is perfect for colder weather. I highly recommend as I know I’m putting something packed with good for you ingredients on my lips while getting a great color pigment payoff. For an added bonus, the box came with lavender inside.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
Would Natalie color lipstick fit a fair skin face?
Jess B.
Nottingham
What colour would you recommend?
nadia n.
How i can get this as a gift ?!
Alaysha J.
Centralia
Oh my! I bet these would great on my skin tone!! And the berry colors and nude are great for the fall😍😩
massiellicelot n.