BY JANE IREDALE

• Este kit é bom? 1 Answers
  • Would this kit be good for a beginner? I've never filled in my ey...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I have absolutely zero complaints on this brow kit. The colors were a perfect match for me and I love a powder to fill in and shape my brows. The packaging is cute! I would buy this product again as I think it's worth the money.
Brenda B.
This is a real good beginners kit because it does come with stencils as well. The product is easy to use and the packaging is perfect and compact. I have brown eyes and this is perfect. I would recommend this as it's the perfect brow kit.
Qveen H.
Delta, AL
With this product it will help your eyebrows look better and fuller!! This product comes with so much helpful tools for your eyebrows. People will suddenly tell the difference after using this product. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Megan D.
Martinez, Ga
This product is actually worth the money and time. Prestigious makeup that stays on long and feels like no makeup is on your skin. Natural colors to enhance your beauty.
Andrea R.
This product is amazing! I use it on a daily basis enjoy the fact that I can control the color of my brows because I do not like them too dar. It is an easy application and I would buy this product again.
jacqueline C.
Yes its a little pricey but every girl needs this for perfect eyebrows. Trust me lady's no look is complete without a good eyebrow.
Marisol C.
Delavan , WI
I don't have this product but I would really want to have it. I've tried it before and it makes your eyebrows look good! (:
Victoria S.
You guys do not understand how amazing this pallet it is, it's the best out there and I highly recommend
kelly j.
It was ok. Honestly for the price i was HIGHLY UNDERWHELMED. The color selection kinda sucks.
member-5c3466c6d
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love this everything you need in one compact kit. Would fit perfect in my carry on
Sarah W.
London,Camden
I've allways wanted to try eye brow filler stuff and I want to know is this worth its is it good quality
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Nicole W.
Would this kit be good for a beginner? I've never filled in my eyebrows before. I'm looking for something that will work well.
Este kit é bom?
ميار ا.
Cairo
Can i use it for my clients if i am a beginner or do you have another good alternative for the eyebriws kits?