BY JANE IREDALE

• Este kit é bom? 1 Answers
  • Would this kit be good for a beginner? I've never filled in my ey...1 Answers
Brenda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a real good beginners kit because it does come with stencils as well. The product is easy to use and the packaging is perfect and compact. I have brown eyes and this is perfect. I would recommend this as it's the perfect brow kit.
Qveen H.
Delta, AL
With this product it will help your eyebrows look better and fuller!! This product comes with so much helpful tools for your eyebrows. People will suddenly tell the difference after using this product. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have absolutely zero complaints on this brow kit. The colors were a perfect match for me and I love a powder to fill in and shape my brows. The packaging is cute! I would buy this product again as I think it's worth the money.
Andrea R.
This product is amazing! I use it on a daily basis enjoy the fact that I can control the color of my brows because I do not like them too dar. It is an easy application and I would buy this product again.
Megan D.
Martinez, Ga
This product is actually worth the money and time. Prestigious makeup that stays on long and feels like no makeup is on your skin. Natural colors to enhance your beauty.
Victoria S.
You guys do not understand how amazing this pallet it is, it's the best out there and I highly recommend
kelly j.
It was ok. Honestly for the price i was HIGHLY UNDERWHELMED. The color selection kinda sucks.
Adilene C.
Sacramento, CA
So great, blends amazing, very pigmented, and consistency throughout the shades
Jessica T.
Niles, OH
Omg i love this palette. It's amazing and affordable and pigmented. I love it
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey but worth it.Great texture and leaves the eyebrows looking on fleek.
Sarah W.
London,Camden
I've allways wanted to try eye brow filler stuff and I want to know is this worth its is it good quality
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Nicole W.
Would this kit be good for a beginner? I've never filled in my eyebrows before. I'm looking for something that will work well.
member-5c3466c6d
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Do you make more kits in different shade of colors more pallets ??
Este kit é bom?