Jane Iredale Sunbeam Bronzer uploaded by Laura B.

BY JANE IREDALE

Four beautiful shimmering shades in one elegant gold compact.  Use the golden-bronze tones in Moonglow and the pink-copper shades in Sunbeam on eyes, lips and cheeks or as an all-over highlighter.  The Gold Goddess look was never easier. Product not tested on animals see more...

Kendra C.
Review for: Jane Iredale Sunbeam Bronzer
I absolutely LOVE this bronzer quad. It lasts all day! I have light/medium skin tone and it gives the perfect combination of bronze and a touch of blush.

The quad has some shimmer in it but when you put it on it has this amazing look to it. It gives a great glow. My absolute favorite thing about this quad is that it gives you that kisses by the sun glow all year long!
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best bronzer I had! I love it so much. Gave me a great summer dewy glowing look. I accidentally dropped it and shattered it into a powder. Looks like it's time for another one. Very light and you barely have to tap it to get a lot!
Vanessa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this brand! It have a lot of products to use in this summer. Pretty blushes, nice foundations and very pretty eyeshadows! The packaging of all the products are so beautiful that i want to try them all!
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors, alone or blended together. This line has high quality minerals that add dimension rather than a flat, chalky look. Skin care benefits help to give this product short and long term benefits for the skin.
Laura B.
My new favorite,hypoallergenic, so many options of use,easy to blend,very pigmented.It adds a little shimmer if used as a bronzer and the lightest shade it makes a great highlight.
Paula B.
Auburn, CA
I have used the compact for sometime and just bought the bronzer. I love it and wish I had gotten it sooner. Applies so easily and blends to look very natural. I'm so happy I found this brand.
Tiffany D.
Pelham, AL
I never wore blush until I was introduced to this product. It's the perfect shade and it lasts forever even wearing it everyday. This should be a staple in everyone's bag.
Brenda G.
Lynwood, CA
I love this little jem its my go to everyday. The color pigmantation is amazing
Theres 4 colors you can use for blush bronze and for highlight. Its a must try.
Katie W.
Review for: Jane Iredale Sunbeam Bronzer
Great color combination. Shimmery Sheer coverage that lasts all day. Blends well. A little goes a long way I didn't run out for over 6 months.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are pretty and pigmented but maybe I don't know how to use it but I wasn't a fan of this product but I do like the company
jessica g.
miami gardens, fl
This bronzer looks absolutely beautiful, where can I purchase ?
Alberta I.
Naples
Are these colors good for light skin?
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been dying to try how does it blend
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive always wanted to try this out. How does it wear throughout the day?is it buttery on the skin or does one need mac fix plus to spray on brush before application?? #PureSimpleYou #contest #BeautywithBrilliance