Jane Iredale Sunbeam Bronzer uploaded by Laura B.
2 colors available

BY JANE IREDALE

Four beautiful shimmering shades in one elegant gold compact.  Use the golden-bronze tones in Moonglow and the pink-copper shades in Sunbeam on eyes, lips and cheeks or as an all-over highlighter.  The Gold Goddess look was never easier. Product not tested on animals see more...

Megan O.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best bronzer I had! I love it so much. Gave me a great summer dewy glowing look. I accidentally dropped it and shattered it into a powder. Looks like it's time for another one. Very light and you barely have to tap it to get a lot!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Review for: Jane Iredale Sunbeam Bronzer
Great color combination. Shimmery Sheer coverage that lasts all day. Blends well. A little goes a long way I didn't run out for over 6 months.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this brand! It have a lot of products to use in this summer. Pretty blushes, nice foundations and very pretty eyeshadows! The packaging of all the products are so beautiful that i want to try them all!
Chelsey S M.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, Nc
The colors are pretty and pigmented but maybe I don't know how to use it but I wasn't a fan of this product but I do like the company
Laura B.
Laura B.
My new favorite,hypoallergenic, so many options of use,easy to blend,very pigmented.It adds a little shimmer if used as a bronzer and the lightest shade it makes a great highlight.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Jane Iredale Sunbeam Bronzer
I absolutely love this bronzer for a soft glowing tan! It's got a very nice shimmer to it, but it's not overpowering.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Pelham, AL
I never wore blush until I was introduced to this product. It's the perfect shade and it lasts forever even wearing it everyday. This should be a staple in everyone's bag.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Awesome color and just the right amount of shimmer. Please be careful with it though, as it it quite fragile.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors, alone or blended together. This line has high quality minerals that add dimension rather than a flat, chalky look. Skin care benefits help to give this product short and long term benefits for the skin.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Jane Iredale products are amazing. I discovered them at my salon and spa which is an organic beauty hub. I have sensitive skin, and this is an amazing product. I highly recommend. Note: I am a redhead and this was just right.
jessica g.
jessica g.
miami gardens, fl
This bronzer looks absolutely beautiful, where can I purchase ?
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive always wanted to try this out. How does it wear throughout the day?is it buttery on the skin or does one need mac fix plus to spray on brush before application?? #PureSimpleYou #contest #BeautywithBrilliance
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been dying to try how does it blend
Alberta I.
Alberta I.
Naples
Are these colors good for light skin?