Jane Iredale So-Bronze Bronzing Powder uploaded by Laura T.

Jane Iredale So-Bronze Bronzing Powder

So-Bronze 1 is a classic terra-cotta color with tiny specks of gold mica to add glow. Apply a bronzer where the sun would hit the face first ? cheekbones, chin, nose and forehead. Provides a natural, sun-kissed look. Product not tested on animals see more...

Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
I really love this product. The bronzer is perfect for a night out glow and makes my skin look amazing. The blush is perfect and looks so well with bronzer. It's a perfect two in one and lasts a long time. I would recommend it to others. There are 3  color options so I recommend you pick the tones closer to the look you want. I have been using this for year and love the shimmery glow it adds!
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Jane Iredale makes amazing products in general. They are sold in medical offices (dermatologist, plastic surgeon, MedSpa) because they are specifically made for pre and post op skin. They are healthy for the skin, antibacterial and absolutely beautiful! So Bronze is lovely because it is actually bronze, not red or orange in any way so it is flattering for everybody. The pigments are high quality so a little goes a long way, purchasing Jane Iredale will never be a mistake!
Amy M.
Astoria, NY
I have become a huge fan of the Jane Iredale makeup/ skin care line ever since I discovered it this past summer. This bronzing duo is really fantastic and while a high end product, it's really pigmented, it blends really well and the color is very flattered to almost all skin types.
Sara C.
Spokane, WA
This line is amazing! I've never tried the bronzer because I'm so fair skinned that i don't really do bronzer...but her line has so many benefits it's worth checking out.
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
I liked this but with my pale skin it's a little too orange/red tones. I prefer mine to be a little more cool toned. It was a good consistency, though!
Ansley R.
Manning, SC
Amazing product! Gives a natural glow. Defiantly worth the price! Blends very well and does not give off an orange tint! Will purchase again.
Maria B.
Hanceville, AL
Absolutely love the glow it gives. I'm obsessed with it. I loved it so much I even got my mom to fall in love. The consistency is flawless.
Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Use this everyday! So happy with the glow it gives me! Sits nicely on top of either of the powder foundation and tinted moisturizer
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This product may be a little pricey but it is a great bronzer. I like this product and I will be purchasing it again soon.
Kelly R.
Like most of the Jane Iredale products, this is high quality. Great for sensitive skin, and gives a wonderful bronzed look.
brooke c.
st louis
is this nicely pigmented?