BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

A very short, flat, slightly stiff brush with a rounded head made of pony hair. Primarily used for adding precise definition around the eyes. Can be used to apply powder eye shadow as eyeliner. Our brushes have been designed to be as effective and as gentle on the skin as possible.  We have used only the best materials available.  All our natural hair brushes are hand-tied, so only the softest part of the hair touches your skin. Smudge Brush.

Marissa A.
Novi, MI
One of my favorite brushes! So versatile. Use it to either smudge liners or spray it with one of the Jane Iredale hydration sprays or one of the Avene thermal waters and dip it into any powder to smudge it on like a liner. The perfect finishing brush!
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
This brush really changed how my eye looks came out. When I used to go for dark smokey eye I would always be missing a dense sunshine brush and I finally found this one which is amazing. I love the hair on this brush and it blends out eyeshadows like a dream.
Natalie L.
Oxon Hill, MD
EXCELLENT BRUSH!!! I LOVE HOW SOFT THE PONY HAIR IS, BUT HOW EFFECTIVE THE BRUSH WILL SMUDGE MY SHADOW UNDER MY EYE. PERFECT FOR THE SMOKEY EYE. :)
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Love this brush!! It helps me blend and build in my crease effortlessly and is super durable and does NOT shed!!!
Daisy A.
I'm in love with this brush. Not only does it have the finest tip but it's also a great blender for all sorts of eyeshadow.
skylar w.
this smudge brush is great! i've used it many times and i don't know what i'll do when i use it down!
Kathryn R.
Great for doing a beautiful, dark smokey eye look for a night out on the town