BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Retractable Brow Pencil expertly fills and defines with an ultra-fine retractable precision tip on one end and a professional shaping/smoothing spoolie on the other. Ergonomic barrel offers perfect control and precise hair-like strokes. Three medium-coverage, realistic shades blend with natural hair coloring: Blonde—light golden brown, Brunette—reddish brown and Dark Brunette—rich chocolate brown. Longwearing, waterproof formula stays put without smudging.

Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Dark Brunette more...
Love this eyebrow liner! Goes on very natural looking. Doesn’t clump. Most eyebrow pencils I’ve used in the past were too dark and not complimentary to my skin tone. This one is surely so natural and complimentary!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
LOVE this. I love the thin line I can work with. The color is perfect for me. The packaging is great with the convenient brush end. I use it every day. And continue to replace it as I use it. My only complaint would be... it doesn't last long enough. I go through it about once a month.
Heather M.
Great product. Goes by n easy and blends smoothly to create a natural not fake look. Put as little or as much on as you want for you ur personalized look. Recommend to family and friends alike thanks
Betzy F.
Los Angeles, CA
Color is a little too red for me. I got the brunette and I feel like its more of a red than a brown. I want to try dark brown but scared itll be red too.
magali c.
Very interesting, but it works good?
Guadalupe G.
Staff
How waxy is this formula ?
Laura B.
Very intrigued by this product,does it work great if you not have any brow hairs? Does make it look natural?