Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadow uploaded by Maggie R.Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadow uploaded by Maggie R.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

These highly pigmented powders are everything that shadows should be - fashion colors in matte or shimmer that enhance and brighten the eyes.  All have been sensitivity tested. Product not tested on animals.

Amanda C.
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
The colors in this set complement each other perfectly. Super easy to create both day and night looks with these 3 colors. A tad expensive but they are so pigmented a little goes a long way. I can’t wait to try out different combos!!
Maggie R.
Review for: Sundown more...
I purchased this at Dermstore for $30. I have been using this palette every other day for 2 years and am pleased with it's performance. I use it over my Urban Decay Primer Potion Original.

Pros: Perfect neutral, everyday plum shades best for green, hazel, and brown eyes. No unhealthy Talc or PTFE (teflon). Good for my sensitive skin. No irritation has ever occurred. Antioxidants like pomegranate seed extract are included in the formula.

Cons: All three colors are shimmery. I preffer matte shadows for my hooded eyes to help the hood appear to recede. The shimmers make the hoods appear to come forward, de-emphasizing the eyes. The palette is in a higher range price point.

It's worth the price because of the high quality. I recommend this to all skin types, but be aware that what works for me may not work for you. Anyone can react to anything. I believe this product has a low reactivity risk.

I will buy it again!  Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye ShadowUrban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Casey G.
Review for: Brown Sugar, Silver Lining more...
These eyeshadows are SO pretty!  The ones I have were gifts, so I don't think I would purchase more because of the price and I feel there are compatible products for less money.  But if you're okay with the price these are beautiful shadows and good quality brand.
Cristina P.
Madison Hts, VA
I normally do not splurge on makeup because I am am mom of 4 but I did and boy am I glad. I have the silver trio and it gives the most amazing smokey eyes effect to my light brown eyes! The colors are long lasting and highly pigmented just as I like them. I highly recommend this product to others. You will not be disappointed.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
This eyeshadow is not all that pigmented, it just gives you a light shimmer, if thats what you like, i liked the shimmer to it, it goes nice with a casual look
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
These are amazing neutral colors that go with pretty much everything. The colors are beautiful
Abby R.
Bluffton
Review for: Pink Bliss more...
I have very oily eyelids that tend to make my eyeshadow disappear quickly but this brand of eyeshadow stays put all day and doesn’t melt into my skin. The color is rich and well pigmented. I would buy it again
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Triple Cognac more...
A beautiful neutral tone to use on all ages. A nice finish but it did need to be applied a couple of times to get the desired boldness. It’s a great alternative for people who are sensitive or prefer all-natural ingredients. Available at Pure + Simple spas.
Anne Sofie S.
Denmark
Love this eyeshadow! It has a buttery texture and a nice pigmentation. Blends ok and is fantastic for a quick and easy eye look.
Riya J.
Packaging on these palette's are cute, how's the color payout, I'm reading mixed reviews here on influenster. Is it worth $30 for a trio?
Maggie R.
The product contains 2 antioxidants. Can antioxidants penetrate the skin when they are in a powder form like this? I wonder if it's worth paying for antioxidants in eyeshadows if they may not absorb. Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadow

Amazon