BY JANE IREDALE

Our highly pigmented shadows are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye color. Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients Crease-resistant and long-lasting May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining Eye Shadow, Dawn see more...

Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
Janes shadows are really good quality and last long. I have this color in my makeup bag that is packed and ready to go when I need to rush out quickly for a short getaway. I can wear it alone but like to use it when I'm doing a smokey eye.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this shadow because unlike other pigments it doesn't have any fallout at all it's very smooth and not patchy even when I don't wear a primer it makes my skin look really nice and shiny and sheen without making my eyes look too chunky and glittery
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love this brands classic colors. They are high quality pigments. This is a product that you pay for what you get. It's not going to settle into your fine lines or creases. I would definitely recommend trying their eyeshadows if you haven't already.
Alexis S.
Ruskin, FL
These eye shadows are amazing pigmented and blown away just amazing and will definitely buy more when I run out great amount of product as well
Jennifer H.
Gray, TN
Great eyeshadows! Love the color and pigmentation. Blends very well and lasts throughout the day