Jane Iredale PurePressed Single Eye Shadow uploaded by Katie J.

BY JANE IREDALE

Our highly pigmented shadows are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye color. Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients Crease-resistant and long-lasting May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining Eye Shadow, Allure see more...

Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Other more...
Gorgeous color, looks very natural and blends well. I am so bummed I only received one color, as I would love to try more. I am so in love with all of the Jane Iredale products I've been lucky to try, and this is one of them! I got the "steamy" shade, which is supposed to be a coppery-orange-pink, and it goes with my skin so well!
Katie J.
Tullahoma, TN
I have Jane Iredale PurePressed Single Eye Shadow in Taupe (pictured below!) I purchased it about a year and a half ago and I absolutely love it! The packaging is great; substantial enough that it isn't flimsy but small enough to carry in your makeup bag easily. I actually use this shadow to fill in my brows as well; the taupe is a perfect match and looks really natural. As a shadow I love it because the color is soft and neutral but still adds definition to my crease. The color is also very build-able. It's great for an everyday, work friendly smokey eye. One of the best parts about it is that it really does last all day! Definitely worth the splurge in my opinion.
X L.
I have this in cream, supernova, and dark suede.

Pros:

-Talc-free.

-Blends well.

-Doesn't crease even w/o primer: probably because it contains dimethicone.

-Variety of colors.

-You get a TON of product

Cons:

-Matte shades are fairly pigmented: I have to go dio and apply three times to get it to full color.
Melissa L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a crazy intense love with Jane iredale products! I've never been much for the "natural look" when wearing makeup but these products have a nice natural touch, light and moisturizing yet a beautiful neutral color. I love the eyeshadow a for a nice natural highlight glow to my eyes!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These colors are really pretty together, I'd highly recommend for someone with reddish orange hair. It'd make them look vibrant.
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
Super pigmented shadows! really love the color pay off and what you swatch is what you get on your eye lids
Selva Nazaret L.
Review for: Oyster, Super Nova more...
Those are really good quality; they have a lot of pigment; and I recommend it if you like skin care make up... it gives not only a great coverage but it also blends really well. The eye shadow isn't too shiny but it isn't matte neither. I find those colors good for an every day look
Sara G.
I wish the packaging was smaller. I find it so wasteful to have so much. The product is great though. As long as you press into the minerals it's going to last much longer. I would like to see more colours released before I purchase more.
alicia v.
Córdoba - La. Carlota

This product is very good and really to my style of makeup it has left a very beautiful and very good recapture recommended for all those women who want a special finish.
Jessica M.
Salisbury , Nc
Does this really define your eyebrow bone?
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Does it last during summer months?