Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow uploaded by Jenny W.Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow uploaded by Jenny W.Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow uploaded by Jenny W.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

A mineral-based pressed eye shadow designed to enhance the color and shape of the eye. Can be used wet or dry.Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes. Highly pigmented, crease-resistant and long-lasting. Can also be used to fill brows, on cheeks as a blush.

Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
I recieved this in shade steamy in my beauty fix box. It has a beautiful lightweight rose gold packaging. The color is like a peachy toned shimmer. I find it really pretty for summer on the lids.
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This Eyeshadow is very pigmented and this brand has A simple nice cute packaging. My Eye Color is brown and I love the gold eyeshadow , it's Easily blended and easy to use. I would repurchase this product again.
Sandra W.
I love neutral colors and this one is awesome. It is highly pigmented and doesn't crease and I love the fact that it has skin protective benefits
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: Allure more...
I purchased the shade Allure and it is a beautiful, peach shade. The texture is soft and smooth and easy to apply. I like to use it as a inner corner highlight or a pop of shimmer on the lid. I find that using my finger gives the best payoff of color.
fatima el batoul b.
This product is very pigmented, so a light hand or knocking off access from your brush is a must. I bought the color sheer honey. It's bronze-brick color although it didn't look red on me. I was a little worried at first when the esthetician at the salon showed me. I already use a bronzer and figured why do I need this. However it added a flush of warm color to my cheeks without looking muddy.
MARIANA G.
AVONDALE
Its one of my favorite golden eyeshadows.
Excellent pigmentation it goes well with brunettes and medium skin.

Amazon