Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush uploaded by Dana B.Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush uploaded by Dana B.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Create beautiful, flushed cheeks with our mineral blush. Colors so subtle and natural you ll look like you re glowing from the inside out! Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients Suitable for use on the eyes and lips Formulated with nourishing minerals Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color Finishes beautifully and naturally Blush, Copper Wind.

Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush
  • "i have been using jane iredale products for about five years now.  i use this blush in the colors "barely rose" and "mocha". i love the natural finish of these and they have no shimmer or sparkle, which is great! they also last a very long time. love them!" in 5 reviews
X L.
I have whisper
Pros: coral, Gold shimmer, easy to blend, pigmented, nice every day color, smooth application, long-lasting (lasted through a dance concert and lots of sweating)
Cons: contains dimethicone, broke me out
Nicole M.
I love this blush. I use cotton candy. It's perfect for fair skin and it gives you that perfect glow. Use it with the hi lighting stick and you get a perfect dewy look.
Imelda F.
I brought this product about 4 years ago and i like it on my face as a blush base but i also like using it as a eyeshadow
Sandra T.
Elsa, TX
I love this blush, I found it to be very long lasting and worth every penny! Will definitely purchase again.
Alicia C.
Love these blushes I apply both on at the same time it gives a beautiful blush color.
Nicole C.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Barely Rose more...
I love this colour blush. It is pretty pigmented and this colour looks great on most skin tones. It’s more of a matte finish and blends in nicely. One container of this lasts a very long time as well. I love that it’s all natural and won’t make me break out.
C P.
Edmonton, AB
Beautiful colour. Easy to apply. This is my favourite brand of makeup. It's local and cruelty free. Highly recommended!
Betsabel M.
Caguas,PR
I am really in love with the blush and this color is amazing, it gives you the perfect look.