Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush uploaded by Dana B.Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush uploaded by Dana B.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Create beautiful, flushed cheeks with our mineral blush. Colors so subtle and natural you ll look like you re glowing from the inside out! Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients Suitable for use on the eyes and lips Formulated with nourishing minerals Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color Finishes beautifully and naturally Blush, Copper Wind.

Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush
  • "i have been using jane iredale products for about five years now.  i use this blush in the colors "barely rose" and "mocha". i love the natural finish of these and they have no shimmer or sparkle, which is great! they also last a very long time. love them!" in 5 reviews
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have the Jane Ireldale FLAWLESS shade and it's to DIE FOR. Honestly my most favorite blush color ever. It's rosey peachy nude and it's perfect for me everyday. I never liked the super pink or red orange blush but this is about as perfect as a shade of blush comes. It's mineral based so it feels good upon application and stays put and does't disappear, grease, or dry up. It's super cute packaging is easy to take and store anywhere. It's on my list of everyday use product. I can't live without it.
Maggie L.
West Bend, WI
Review for: Mocha more...
I got this from a relative, and it's lasted forever! It's easily blendable and not super pigmented like some I've tried. It's buildable rather than in your face. Not sure if I'll ever buy another, only because it's lasting forever.
Amanda C.
Review for: Barely Rose, Flawless more...
These blushes are super pigmented and a little goes a long way. I love being able to build up to the coverage I want. This blush has amazing staying power!! No need to reapply. I think everyone should use Jane!!!
Yaya B.
Berkeley , CA
Review for: Other more...
I love Jane Iredale’s makeup. The blush feels great on my skin its sheer and buildable. It’s worth the price and made of natural ingredients. It’s very easy to blend and I plan to purchase another blush soon.
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
I have been using Jane Iredale products for about five years now.  I use this blush in the colors "Barely Rose" and "Mocha". I love the natural finish of these and they have no shimmer or sparkle, which is great! They also last a very long time. Love them!
Jen H.
I love Jane Iredale makeup products. This blush doesn't leave excessive redness on my face or cause irritation as some other products have in the past. This stays true to color. It applies easily. I would buy it again and have many times. I recommend trying this brand for anyone with sensitive skin.
Khamila I.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to blush. Ingredients are bomb and pigment amazing. Wears all day you cannot go wrong. It’s a bit on the smaller side regarding blushes but I honestly feel most blushes go bad and should be tossed out but people hold onto it for the fear of wasting product
Marissa A.
Novi, MI
Great blushes. Ultra pigmented. A bit of an investment up front, but you need so little, it will end up lasting you forever. I highly recommend applying it with the jane iredale white fan brush. Flawless is the perfect shade for anyone looking for that no makeup, makeup look!
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite skin friendly blush. This blush looks really nice with my skin tone. I was introduced to it in a Jane Iredale kit (the older one) in Sheer Honey. That one had a little too much orange in it for me. I did continue to use it until it was gone though. I purchased a full size in a cooler color, Whisper. The power is pressed and a little goes a long way. It blends really well, and goes on smoothly.
Angela M.
My cheeks are naturally very pink, so I rarely use a blush. However, I got this blush a while ago and it adds a good amount of pigment without looking too intense. It doesn't irritate my skin either, and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything.