15 colors available

BY JANE IREDALE

Create beautiful, flushed cheeks with our mineral blush. Colors so subtle and natural you ll look like you re glowing from the inside out! Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients Suitable for use on the eyes and lips Formulated with nourishing minerals Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color Finishes beautifully and naturally Blush, Copper Wind see more...

• I've been looking for a blush this color but does is look nice on t...3 Answers
  • Is this product shimmery? 6 Answers
Renee. C.
Renee. C.
Review for: Mocha
Love Jane Iredale products. Especially since they are mineral based it's much better for your face. This blush is very pretty all shades are quite lovely as well. I love that It's stays on all day w/out having to reapply . It goes on very smooth look's very natural and I love that. The price is a bit steep but you get an amazing outcome! Well worth the price for aNY if JANE Iredale products
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
Review for: Mocha
So pretty, just a tad too dark for me. I have extremely fair skin, and need more pink tones. I recommend this if you have a darker complexion. at least darker than me.
even though the color wasn't right for me, it blended beautifully and was super smooth.
Shekia H.
Shekia H.
Jamaica , NY
Review for: Mocha
Jane Iredale is a very good product. Its not well known but its long lasting and pigmentation is great for all. The packaging is very rich and looks great. The application is very easy. And for my dark skin its not too harsh that why i am a return user.
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
Review for: Copper Wind
This blush is gorgeous! This shade is very universal and can be used at any time of the year. It looks so natural and flawless on my medium skin tone. It pairs great with any eyeshadow look and any lipstick!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Review for: Parfait
This is my favorite blush. The color goes on nice and even, and lasts longer than many other brands. This was my first time trying this, but I will definitely be buying it again.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Review for: Cinnamon
Me gusta mucho este porque soy de piel morena, y no me gustan mucho los tonos naranja ni rosa, este tiene un tono perfecto para nuestro color de piel, es muy natural y sutil.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Parfait
I love this blush, the color is perfect and it stays on all day. It's very easy to apply and the packaging is beautiful. Feels light and smooth on the skin
Mitsuca B.
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Cinnamon
Just looking at the product is satisfying. It is so pretty OMG and it does the job. What else can you want more. I would recommend it to people.
Malea S.
Malea S.
Review for: Flushed Cheek Purepressed Blush
I love this blush. The color shows up very well. It slides on to the skin smoothly as well
karly h.
karly h.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: Cinnamon
Beautiful color , & works wonderfully i love it ! & so will u guys , i recommend
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
De Queen, AR
Is this product shimmery?
Lupe V.
Lupe V.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been looking for a blush this color but does is look nice on the cheeck smooth?