jane iredale PurePressed® Blush uploaded by Dana B.jane iredale PurePressed® Blush uploaded by Dana B.

BY JANE IREDALE

Create beautiful, flushed cheeks with our mineral blush. Colors so subtle and natural you ll look like you re glowing from the inside out! Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients Suitable for use on the eyes and lips Formulated with nourishing minerals Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color Finishes beautifully and naturally Blush, Copper Wind

• I've been looking for a blush this color but does is look nice on...3 Answers
  • Is this product shimmery? 6 Answers
jane iredale PurePressed® Blush
  • "i have been using jane iredale products for about five years now.  i use this blush in the colors "barely rose" and "mocha". i love the natural finish of these and they have no shimmer or sparkle, which is great! they also last a very long time. love them!" in 5 reviews
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Barely Rose more...
This color is lovely and so are the ingredients. I have sensitive skin (the more natural, the better, or else i break out!) You don’t have to press hard with your brush to get the power to transfer. I use the Jane iredale setting spray as well and this stays on all day!
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have the Jane Ireldale FLAWLESS shade and it's to DIE FOR. Honestly my most favorite blush color ever. It's rosey peachy nude and it's perfect for me everyday. I never liked the super pink or red orange blush but this is about as perfect as a shade of blush comes. It's mineral based so it feels good upon application and stays put and does't disappear, grease, or dry up. It's super cute packaging is easy to take and store anywhere. It's on my list of everyday use product. I can't live without it.
Green M.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to blush. Ingredients are bomb and pigment amazing. Wears all day you cannot go wrong. It’s a bit on the smaller side regarding blushes but I honestly feel most blushes go bad and should be tossed out but people hold onto it for the fear of wasting product
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Dubonnet more...
I work at a derm office and we sell these products. So for the last 10 years it's about all I have used. This blush is great. Last all day with set spray. I just got tried of the same things so I decided to change things up and man the world I have found. I'm not saying it's a bad product I just won't be buying anymore. I'm having too much fun trying new things and this line although great does not add a lot of new item to there base line. If you like the same good product all the time then they are the line for you. I passed a lot to my mom who loves them and I keep a few eyeshadows. Not one I will be buying again but not because it a good product just burnt out on it.
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
I have been using Jane Iredale products for about five years now.  I use this blush in the colors "Barely Rose" and "Mocha". I love the natural finish of these and they have no shimmer or sparkle, which is great! They also last a very long time. Love them!
Jen H.
I love Jane Iredale makeup products. This blush doesn't leave excessive redness on my face or cause irritation as some other products have in the past. This stays true to color. It applies easily. I would buy it again and have many times. I recommend trying this brand for anyone with sensitive skin.
Julie R.
Review for: Cotton Candy more...
My favorite blush! It is the perfect amount of shimmery to give a nice highlight effect. It's very long lasting and blends nicely with foundation and contour kits. Slightly expensive- but all the good stuff is ;)
Marissa A.
Novi, MI
Great blushes. Ultra pigmented. A bit of an investment up front, but you need so little, it will end up lasting you forever. I highly recommend applying it with the jane iredale white fan brush. Flawless is the perfect shade for anyone looking for that no makeup, makeup look!
Renee. C.
Review for: Barely Rose more...
Love Jane Iredale products. Especially since they are mineral based it's much better for your face. This blush is very pretty all shades are quite lovely as well. I love that It's stays on all day w/out having to reapply . It goes on very smooth look's very natural and I love that. The price is a bit steep but you get an amazing outcome! Well worth the price for aNY if JANE Iredale products
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite skin friendly blush. This blush looks really nice with my skin tone. I was introduced to it in a Jane Iredale kit (the older one) in Sheer Honey. That one had a little too much orange in it for me. I did continue to use it until it was gone though. I purchased a full size in a cooler color, Whisper. The power is pressed and a little goes a long way. It blends really well, and goes on smoothly.
Ashley C.
De Queen , AR
Is this product shimmery?
Lupe V.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been looking for a blush this color but does is look nice on the cheeck smooth?