Jane Iredale PurePressed Base PurePressed?? Base Mineral Foundation uploaded by Myrhalyn D.Jane Iredale PurePressed Base PurePressed?? Base Mineral Foundation uploaded by shannon b.
19 colors available

BY JANE IREDALE

The look is sheer and semi-matte. The feel is weightless. Trust our mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better. You ll also be protecting your skin from damaging UVB/UVA radiation without sensitizing chemicals. We ve added algae extracts which benefit all skin types. These state-of-the-art sea minerals are especially nutritive for mature skin, soothing for sensitive skin, help prevent moisture loss and protect against damage from UV radiation. Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Provides a foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active. see more...

• "The salon I worked for years ago carried all Jane products." in 1 review
  • "Fits my skin tone perfect and feels light on my face." in 1 review
  • "I think that it has great coverage when applied correctly and helps to minimize redness." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this from the company, and I must say this is a very good product." in 1 review
j l.
j l.
The colors run a bit lighter than most foundations I've seen. Usually I'm the palest coloring in most brands, but after a phone consult with a Jane Iredale rep, I was matched to "satin" which I thought would be way too dark. Turns out it was a perfect match. I really like how light it feels on the skin, and I really appreciate that Jane Iredale cosmetics have no questionable ingredients. I like everything about it except that it's kind of expensive to try out and I have trouble layering it under sunscreen - but admittedly my sunscreen is kind of thick in its consistency.

Application tips:
You only need a little bit and it's easy to put on too much at once because the makeup will set only after a few minutes and that's when you can see it cake if there's too much. I've tried applying with my usual kabuki brush, a cheap makeup sponge, and the Jane Iredale flocked sponge. I'd say the kabuki and flocked sponges worked similarly well, but the flocked sponge is of course easier to carry around. The cheap makeup sponge was horrible - it absorbed the powder but didn't actually deposit any on my face.

Note on the compacts:
Jane Iredale recently replaced the previously metal compact for this with a cheaper plastic alternative, which apparently was not as durable so I'd recommend buying a metal one on ebay. (You can tell the difference between them by looking at the cover - the metal one has a giant cursive "i" engraved on it whereas the plastic one only has a tiny "i").

Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pues escribí a la pagina de jane iredale y me mandaron una muestra de este producto completamente gratis!! Me gustó bastante porque a pesar que andaba una "bb cream" por debajo, esta base ayudo a que no se me hiciera mucha grasa y permaneciera la mayoría del día, sin tener que retocar,me gusto!
shannon b.
shannon b.
Ive ise this for along time it is amazing for oily skin. the more your face gets oily throughout the day the more it sets also has spf in it
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never liked mineral foundations, I wanted to go for something more natural looking and with better ingredients. I wouldn't say this is full coverage but it gives a decent coverage without looking unnatural. It's just very natural looking, is the best word. This foundation never broke me out, I have very oily/dry acne prone skin, struggled with cystic acne for 5+ years, finally getting clear, which is also why I bought this foundation, because I no longer have to hide behind full coverage. The right application can be tricky, I usually use a powder brush or there flocked sponge and just kinda buff it out. For me it kinda just sets into my skin after a few minutes, no dry patches(huge plus). There customer service is great by the way, If you need help and want to try out the right shade email them, they are wonderful.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
This product was recommended to me as I have very acne prone skin. I think that it has great coverage when applied correctly and helps to minimize redness. The coverage is build-able, which allows for lighter coverage some days and heavier coverage when necessary. The only problem I have found is that it seems to oxidize on the skin on occasion (not often). It also does not absorb oils as much as expected but still leaves a very nice finish
liberty g.
liberty g.
Madison, AL
I have used this for a couple years and i swear by it. It is my favorite powder i have ever used!

I didi notice that it cracked or broke really easily and that was one of the worst things about it. I was constintaly having to fix them or replace them.
Lauren  P.
Lauren P.
Expensive but worth it! Fits my skin tone perfect and feels light on my face. Doesn't cake up at all. Good buy!
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I received a sample of this from the company, and I must say this is a very good product. It does not cake up on me at all. It looks very good on the skin. It is a bit expensive. But it doesn't break me out which is wonderful.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I like this because it fits in my purse it's great as a bronze that doesn't have any shimmer
Emma C.
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The salon I worked for years ago carried all Jane products. I was able to use it at a discounted price and ended up buying the powder after I took a different job. I haven't used in years but I might the next time I need powder and have the money. It is an excellent product that when I used it I loved it!
Zoia I.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this powder?