MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealersjane iredale
PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15

Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15

PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15

Does this line have a comparable liquid foundation? I love that it is mineral-based and contains zinc, but I typically choose liquid foundations over pressed powders.
How does this powder hold up with oily skin?
Does this foundation work well with oily skin?
Start your review of Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Golden Glow
For not being a powder person this is a really great non powdery powder foundation. This isn’t the proper color for me right now but it was during the summer. I love to bring this in my bag when I go out not only because it has spf mineral sunscreen 20 and it’s clean!!! But it evens out your skin tone quickly just buffing it on. Once it kind of sinks into your skin it looks glowy and it doesn’t sit in lines or dry skin like other powders! And it actually does cover! My skin was crazy greasy after the sunscreen I applied and this took it down a notch and made my tired face look at but more even.
Victoria R.
Winston Salem, NC
Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 uploaded by Victoria R.
THE BEST mineral powder foundation. It glides on your skin so smooth and is layerable for coverage. It’s spf 25 and looks good even on mature skin. [product:jane-iredale-purepressed-base-mineral-foundation-refill-spf-20/15]
Loren S.
Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 uploaded by Loren S.
Review for: Natural
I apply with a brush,over makeup,and I really like how it gives natural skin color set everything lightly Excellent quality, have been ordering over 5Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15years and quality continues to provide light coverage, exactly as I prefer
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 uploaded by Ola S.
Review for: Natural
It’s minerals pressed foundation number one for me!! It’s not dry my skin! It looks gorgeous on my skin! It protects me from ultraviolet! My skin becomes better and better day by day! It’s my new love and I highly recommend Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 #ItsOurParty #fairyofmakeup #pressedfoundation #janeiredale
gabrielle K.
Seaside, CA
Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 uploaded by gabrielle K.
Review for: Satin
This is the most amazing foundation for someone who is looking to replace heavier liquid foundations with powder. The texture of this powder on my face is beautiful and not overly powdery. It even acts as a great concealer. The shade of Satin is the perfect match!
Kara S.
Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 uploaded by Kara S.
This is my FAVORITE powder! Depending on the coverage I want, I’ll use it on top of IT cc+ cream or just by itself. My skin always feels cleaner when I use only it though.
Alexandra F.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Review for: Golden Glow
I always buy this at my local spa who sells this - really high quality face powder, one of my absolute favs! I’m shocked there aren’t more women raving about this stuff, but that’s probably bc they are stuck buying makeup from department stores - go to your spa or dermatologist office people! They have the best of the best!
Renee E.
Bloomfield, CT
Review for: Ivory
This product blended really with my skin. It looks and felt very natural. I liked how it also came with a refillable compact
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
Review for: Warm Sienna
This is my go to everyday powder foundation. I haven’t tried anything else in years. It matched my skin perfectly and just gives me the exact amount of coverage that I need. Would definitely recommend
Erin M.
Boulder Colorado
Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15 uploaded by Erin M.
Review for: Natural
I’ve never been one to use a mineral powder for makeup because most powders clog my pores. Not this one! I’ve actually been using this mineral powder ever since I received it and I love it. It’s very lightweight and looks flawless. The Handi brush that came with the powder is amazing!!Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation REFILL SPF 20/15
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Avisha R.
il y a 2 ans
Lisa C. il y a 2 ans
Yes!!! I reviewed this here on Influenster too. I have used the purepressed base for about 10 years. I have never found anything else that looks as natural but gives the coverage that this does without clogging pores.