jane iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation Refill uploaded by kimberly s.

BY JANE IREDALE

• A pressed mineral foundation that is slightly more sheer and matte than the loose powders.
  • Made from micronized minerals, oil free and weightless.
  • An SPF foundation, powder and concealer with broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection. Either SPF 20 or SPF 15 depending on shade.*
  • Water resistant to 40 minutes.
  • Contains antioxidants such as Pine Bark Extract and Pomegranate Extract (a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radical production caused by sun exposure).
  • Goes well with our Refillable Compact

How to Use:

Place in jane iredale Refillable Compact and apply with The Handi Brush in downward strokes, blending well. Finish with your favorite hydration spray.

PurePressed Base Refill – All shades except Cognac, Mahogany, Velvet, Bittersweet, Cocoa, Warm Brown
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]

PurePressed Base Refill – Cognac, Mahogany, Velvet
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5%, Zinc Oxide 1%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]

PurePressed Base Refill – Bittersweet, Cocoa, Warm Brown
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3%, Zinc Oxide 0.6%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]

Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.

Cindy C.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Latte more...
I received this foundation months ago in a VoxBox and now I'm in need of a refill! 😭 I am absolutely in love with this foundation. I wear it to set my concealer and to brighten my under eyes, but I also use it alone because it's so effortless! It gives me coverage and my skin looks so flawless -- I absolutely love it and I can't wait to wear it in the summer.
Emma C.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Latte more...
This is so light and finely milled! I purchased this at a local retailer & love it. I have been using it only about a week but I love it. It was a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend to others looking for something lighter and easier than a liquid foundation.
Green M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I can’t get enough of this foundation. Yes long lasting because a bit goes a long way. It’s perfect for oily skin because it’s matte but not overly matte. I apply it with a wet foundation brush then dust a bit on the areas that need setting. When I use this I get the ultimate full coverage. The ingredients are amazing
Diana M.
Maxwell, CA
Review for: Latte more...
If you're looking for something light and makes your skin look flawless without the heavy look of makeup this is it! This makeup has made my oily skin look less blotchy throughout the day. It doesn't clog my pores and actually feels good on my skin. The only downside is that it is pricey but worth it if you struggle with acne. This also contains SPF!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Review for: Latte more...
This is my next true love! Pure pressed base powder in the color Autumn! Finally a powder that helps my makeup stay out after applying. It almost gives me a glow when I apply it. It makes me feel like I have been laying on the beach somewhere! Can't wait to try more!
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Latte more...
The foundation refills are great! Pretty easy to pop in and out (you have to poke a paper clip or something similar through the small hole on the back of the compact). The colours are true and the coverage is pretty great. My only wish is that there was a better variation of colour on the foundation as a whole.
Yasemin T.
Woking, Surrey
Review for: Latte more...
I absolutely love this! I use it to set my face after applying my foundation and concealer but also to add that extra bit of coverage that I struggle to find in most powders. Couldn’t recommend any more!