BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Vivid pigments blend with nourishing natural oils and superfruit extracts for petal‐soft lips that feel, look and taste amazing.

Zoe R.
Daytona Beach
Review for: Susan more...
Beautiful pink color, it looks darker in the picture. Application is smooth and creamy. I got this as a sample and ended up buying the full size. This product met my expectation. I would recommend this product, keep in mind it is not an all-day lipstick and it has a very natural finish.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Renee more...
I am sooo obsessed with this lipstick. This was given to me for a photoshoot and not only does it smell and taste like pink lemonade, but it is so luxurious on my lips. The color is beautifully pigmented and stays on until you eat. I take this with me everywhere for the perfect pop of summer pink. I really love the way this feels on my lips, would buy the whole line if I could.
adriana L.
Norman
I love that they keep your lips moist and keeps a light color. It stays on well. I love how soft it makes my lips. I’m more of a lip stain person but if I don’t use lip stain I use this.