Jane Iredale PureMatte Finish Powder Refill uploaded by Alexis O.Jane Iredale PureMatte Finish Powder Refill uploaded by Ro G.Jane Iredale PureMatte Finish Powder Refill uploaded by Lindsay B.

BY JANE IREDALE

A pressed mineral powder base with broad-spectrum sun protection. Water-resistant and highly pigmented. Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage. Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Provides a foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active skin care benefits all in one. Oil-, talc-, colorant- and paraben-free This tray is designed to refill your refillable PurePressed Base SPF 20 compact. Please ensure that your PurePressed Base SPF 20 compact is refillable before purchasing this refill pan. PureMatte Finish Powder Refill, PureMatte.

• It looks like a good product but before i get it i want to know d...3 Answers
  • Just ordered some and was wondering how it is?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
kelsi r.
I love reading everyone's good reviews on this! I don't think I could ever say anything bad about this product. My dermatologist has been recommending this since day one. It never transfers on any of my shirts, the color blends perfectly with my skin. LOOKS SO NATURAL! I go through the refills so so fast and they are kind of pricey so if anyone knows where to get some for a good deal, PLEASE let me know! I love this foundation so so much and although $42 is a lot of money for as fast as I go through it, it's worth it.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
My mom has been buying me this foundation since middle school and I'll never stop using it. Golden Glow is just the perfect match for my skin tone. I have some pretty bad hyper pigmentation and this leaves my skin tone looking even and smooth. It absorbs some of my oil, but doesn't look "cakey". I use it over a concealer in more of my problem areas and its the perfect amount of coverage.

I also love that they have refills so you don't waste the pretty container. Seems like a much more sustainable choice than buying a brand new plastic container each time.
alison v.
I’ve been using this product since I first started wearing make up. My skin can be oily and dry at different times throughout the year, but this foundation always makes my skin look and feel it’s best. And without added chemicals, it makes my makeup routine guilt-free!
Dina K.
I was gifted this and I was super excited to try, but it wasn't for me. Their packaging is not cheap at all, it's well made and beautiful. It applied smoothly, but it later made my skin look grey!! Ah, not sure why. I was really hoping this would work because I've heard great things about this brand. I gave it 3 stars only for their amazing packaging. Haha
Crystal C.
For my combination skin my oily areas definitely need a matte powder. This sets my foundation with a nice matte finish. I really enjoy the idea of having a magnetic gold refill container and do not need to repurchase the whole compact. I however wish the price was more affordable. I purchase the refill pack for $42.00 which is on the high end of powder. This is some what surprising because of the fact that we are not repurchasing the whole compact.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Used it until there was nothing left in the pan. I love the compact you put the refills in too. I used the powder brush by Jane as well and it goes on smooth. I like a fill coverage so I blend and add layers where I want more. You can also dab some on a finger tip apply to acne to hide the red. I really loved this natural brand!
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
I have combination-acne prone skin and this is the perfect foundation for me. Because it's a mineral makeup it doesn't break me out. It blends easily and goes on smooth. It's a light to medium coverage foundation in powder form. Use it with the Jane Iredale Balance or H20 spray for a perfect finish.
Monika G.
Alhambra, CA
I have melasma so Jane Iredale was recommended to me as one of the few powder foundations that covers the grayish tone of discoloration. I tried others and find that this indeed is the best product that I have found for my problem. Is it perfect? Absolutely not! I have oily skin and towards the evening my forehead eats up the majority of the foundation. I also wish that it covered a tad bit better but it never looks cakey or emphasizes fine lines.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This stuff is amazing! My estethcian recommended it due to my acne and it has truly turned my skin around! I use the entire line of Jane products and have seen a huge difference!
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
LUXURY! that's the first word that popped in my head when I received my package. it was wrapped in yellow paper and sealed with a sticker. An envelope with a note from my personal shopper (even though I shopped it from their website myself) was tucked in the package.

and the best part of the packaging is the fresh lavender that was taped with the sticker.

the product itself has a luxurious feel, I have the Amber color. I have fair to medium skin with yellow undertone.
the website does a great job describing the color of their products.

this is mild to medium coverage and does better when applied with a brush. the applicator pad that comes with it does not help with blending the product at all.

this product also feels so light that it does not clog my pores.

just try it! it's an investement;) coz this product is a skincare too.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
Just ordered some and was wondering how it is?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
It looks like a good product but before i get it i want to know does it actually give you a matte finish look?