Jane Iredale PureMatte Finish Powder Refill uploaded by Ro G.Jane Iredale PureMatte Finish Powder Refill uploaded by Lindsay B.

BY JANE IREDALE

A pressed mineral powder base with broad-spectrum sun protection. Water-resistant and highly pigmented. Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage. Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Provides a foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active skin care benefits all in one. Oil-, talc-, colorant- and paraben-free This tray is designed to refill your refillable PurePressed Base SPF 20 compact. Please ensure that your PurePressed Base SPF 20 compact is refillable before purchasing this refill pan. PureMatte Finish Powder Refill, PureMatte.

• It looks like a good product but before i get it i want to know d...3 Answers
  • Just ordered some and was wondering how it is?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
LUXURY! that's the first word that popped in my head when I received my package. it was wrapped in yellow paper and sealed with a sticker. An envelope with a note from my personal shopper (even though I shopped it from their website myself) was tucked in the package.

and the best part of the packaging is the fresh lavender that was taped with the sticker.

the product itself has a luxurious feel, I have the Amber color. I have fair to medium skin with yellow undertone.
the website does a great job describing the color of their products.

this is mild to medium coverage and does better when applied with a brush. the applicator pad that comes with it does not help with blending the product at all.

this product also feels so light that it does not clog my pores.

just try it! it's an investement;) coz this product is a skincare too.
Monika G.
Alhambra, CA
I have melasma so Jane Iredale was recommended to me as one of the few powder foundations that covers the grayish tone of discoloration. I tried others and find that this indeed is the best product that I have found for my problem. Is it perfect? Absolutely not! I have oily skin and towards the evening my forehead eats up the majority of the foundation. I also wish that it covered a tad bit better but it never looks cakey or emphasizes fine lines.
Maria B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Simply the best powder foundation available! It covers beautifully without looking heavy or cake-y. It leaves a soft matte finish and is perfect for oily skin. The color selection is great - lots of options for women with very fair skin to deeper skin tones. I have a very yellow-based undertone and had a hard time finding a good match for my skin. Everything was either too neutral, pink, or orange. This powder is absolutely perfect for me.
Kimberly A.
I love these powders i gave about 20 in total for my makeup kit because they have such a great color selection and it doesn't make the skin look cakey what so ever. This is a very good brand and would definitely recommend.
Samantha M.
I just received my pressed powder today the company was so helpful in finding my color match. I will be trying more of their products
Love this product! Gives a flawless finish without looking powdery or cakey on
Crystal C.
For my combination skin my oily areas definitely need a matte powder. This sets my foundation with a nice matte finish. I really enjoy the idea of having a magnetic gold refill container and do not need to repurchase the whole compact. I however wish the price was more affordable. I purchase the refill pack for $42.00 which is on the high end of powder. This is some what surprising because of the fact that we are not repurchasing the whole compact.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Used it until there was nothing left in the pan. I love the compact you put the refills in too. I used the powder brush by Jane as well and it goes on smooth. I like a fill coverage so I blend and add layers where I want more. You can also dab some on a finger tip apply to acne to hide the red. I really loved this natural brand!
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
I have combination-acne prone skin and this is the perfect foundation for me. Because it's a mineral makeup it doesn't break me out. It blends easily and goes on smooth. It's a light to medium coverage foundation in powder form. Use it with the Jane Iredale Balance or H20 spray for a perfect finish.
X L.
I have golden glow
Pros: smooth application, doesn't have talc, easy to blend, natural finish, lots of shades
Cons: contains dimethicone, broke me out, powder flies off the brush upon application on the face
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
Just ordered some and was wondering how it is?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
It looks like a good product but before i get it i want to know does it actually give you a matte finish look?