BY JANE IREDALE

For those with sensitive eyes who want to add a lovely touch of color to their lashes. This mild, water resistant formula was our first mascara developed expressly for sensitive eyes. Designed to nourish and color lashes naturally Resistant to smearing and flaking Formulated with a proprietary blend of seaweed lipids and panthenol to keep the formula moist and condition lashes Conditioning and protecting to reduce splitting and breaking Free of lacquers, shellac and petroleum based ingredients Great for contact lens wearers Mascara, Agate Brown see more...

Whitney Z.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love this lightweight formula. It helps to separate my eyelashes and keep them looking full. The package it comes in is nice as well. For me it's a little pricey since you are technically suppose to replace your mascara every three months. Other than that it gives you a natural look by blending into your lashes perfectly.
Claudia N.
Claudia N.
I like this mascara for more "normal days" lol works great have no complains about it
Kala M.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love jane iredales mascara! Applys well and doesn't clump up on the lashes. Definitely will be using again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love this mascara the brown color gives my eyelashes a natural look they look so much longer and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing anything. I love it !!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Love to use this mascara when I'm trying to go for a natural look because the brown really blends with my lashes so basically I'm making them look naturally big and bold it's great!